[NEW FEATURE] Auto-Prompt for Episode Deletion
Thanks, I had no Expert option, so I guess i wasn't going crazy EekLaugh

I installed GIT over Add on repo version, I will do an uninstall and fresh install from GIT and try again.

Thanks
Before this feature, I had never tried out this theme. I have to say, I'm liking it a lot. You've done a great job!

I do have a small question. And, I'm not suggesting this be the default, but is there a way to reverse the list of shows to auto delete? So that it would be, prompt for deletion on all shows, except for the ones on this list? If so, what code would I change to flip that?

Thanks again for a fantastic skin.
jodeman Wrote:Before this feature, I had never tried out this theme. I have to say, I'm liking it a lot. You've done a great job!

I do have a small question. And, I'm not suggesting this be the default, but is there a way to reverse the list of shows to auto delete? So that it would be, prompt for deletion on all shows, except for the ones on this list? If so, what code would I change to flip that?

Thanks again for a fantastic skin.

I thought about this yesterday. Smile I'll look into adding it.
To learn more, click here.
igotdvds Wrote:I thought about this yesterday. Smile I'll look into adding it.

Thank you so much!
Hmmm, I tried looking in GIT but the logs were not much help. What was the original quick and dirty way of getting the prompt to delete episodes for every show?

EDIT: Okay, found the thread I was looking for: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=98452

Having a bit of trouble making it work with Nox, but I'll get there eventually.

EDIT2: Done. Substituted the textures, swapped the Includes OnFocus(50) and Delete, and it works great.
I would like to see this for ALL movies (where it doesn't only delete the movie-file, but also the folder it's in.)

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to have to set this option seperately for each movie, just so for ALL movies he prompts me to remove the corresponding movie-folder and all files in it.

Is there an alternative for movies?
TV: Panasonic L32E5
AVR: Panasonic BTT282
HTPC: Antec Fusion 430 Silver - Antec Earthwatts EA-500D Green - Asrock A75M-HVS - AMD A8-3870K - Scythe Ninja Rev. B - Kingston 2x4 GB 1866Mhz - Crucial M4 SSD 64GB - OS: Windows 8 x64
REMOTE: Logitech Harmony 555
STORAGE: Synology DS211 [2TB]
GAMING: PS3 Classic 80GB
I'll look into it, but this part of the code is probably hard to modify. You're using Frodo?
Cool! Thnx! And thnx for the fast response!

Yes, I'm using Frodo.
HTPC: Antec Fusion 430 Silver - Antec Earthwatts EA-500D Green - Asrock A75M-HVS - AMD A8-3870K - Scythe Ninja Rev. B - Kingston 2x4 GB 1866Mhz - Crucial M4 SSD 64GB - OS: Windows 8 x64
Well, adding the option of deleting movies looks easy. However, I'm not sure I'll be able to implement it so that it also delete the folder and all files in it. I'll continue the investigation.
Okay, well. It's cool anyway that you're willing to look into it.

Looking forward to your findings!
No problem, this could be useful for me. Smile
Thanks for this. I have been looking for this functionality from XBMC.

I am wondering if this could be made to work with the plexbmc addon. Plexbmc does allow for content to be deleted via the contextual menu.

Any idea how I could go about getting this working?

Thanks in advance!
Not yet. Haven't had the time during the last 2-3 months. Lots of work to do also in the next 2-3 months, so this is definitely on hold!

Unless someone comes up with the code in which case I'll add it quickly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[NEW FEATURE] Auto-Prompt for Episode Deletion1