TV Guide
And banners are your default icons in tv views?
-stoli-
I am having this same problem. Banners show up fine everywhere else in the skin except for while searching through individual days in the TV guide. The logo for the channel and time all shows up fine as well.
Zoso161 Wrote:I am having this same problem. Banners show up fine everywhere else in the skin except for while searching through individual days in the TV guide. The logo for the channel and time all shows up fine as well.

Do you actually have banner.jpg in the tv show folders? If not, download them via Settings > Skin > Movies/TV. The first screen expects to use whatever you have your default set to, the second screen uses the banner.jpg.

I'm probably going to strip it down to use just one or the other...
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:Do you actually have banner.jpg in the tv show folders? If not, download them via Settings > Skin > Movies/TV. The first screen expects to use whatever you have your default set to, the second screen uses the banner.jpg.

I'm probably going to strip it down to use just one or the other...

I see now. No, I just let XBMC scrape the banner images and store them wherever it does. I'll try using the script to download them to my folders today. Thank you and great work on this amazing skin.
In my case, I'm wondering if there's something wrong with the original addon. The refresh button is red and not selectable (and in french), so I can't add new shows. Or is this supposed to happen automatically? I do have banner.jpgs in the folders. Perhaps I should redownload the next aired plugin, but I'm afraid I'll mess up the integration in the skin?
you can't add new show, it's a normal behaviour.
ppic Wrote:you can't add new show, it's a normal behaviour.

Oh ok, thanks for responding. Is there something planned to implement this, or is it harder than it sounds?
no, nothing planned, ths script ask for the show you have in library.
adytum Wrote:In my case, I'm wondering if there's something wrong with the original addon. The refresh button is red and not selectable (and in french), so I can't add new shows. Or is this supposed to happen automatically? I do have banner.jpgs in the folders. Perhaps I should redownload the next aired plugin, but I'm afraid I'll mess up the integration in the skin?

It should pick up new shows each time you enter the addon...iiirc. Smile
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:Turn on Use Banners in Settings > Skin > Movies/TV

Seeing as how this is igotdvd's work from Simplicity, I'm not sure I will do much more than what he has already done. Time will tell.

I'm having a similar problem, using the SVN neon skin, and I do have Use Banners enabled. When I press the up arrow on the tv guide screen to browse through the days, it seems to be using poster.jpg, but if I hit enter on a particular day, it does display banner.jpg instead.

Image Image
I'll rework it so so there is only one screen, dependent upon you settings.
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:It should pick up new shows each time you enter the addon...iiirc. Smile

Ah, I misunderstood. I don't think it picked it up the time I restarted, but I'll examine it more thoroughly, thanks.

Also, since cgushue isn't as lazy as me and put up screens, I'll add that they show exactly how the items in the TV guide appear for me too. Laugh
Love that this now updates auto when it starts. Great job. I was wondering if the next couple of shows could be put in the library view. Maybe in a different color to show its not downloaded or maybe a coming episodes.... That way the show can be viewed in library view with alk the other episodes.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
That's not possible now - cool idea though.
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:That's not possible now - cool idea though.

thanks.. yeah I was just watching big bang theory and it finisihed the last episode and I was like.. hmm when is the next episode coming out and what is it aboutHuh I had to go out of my tv shows and go into programs to tvrage addon let it load, and then go to the show to check it out. What about putting some type of shortcut on the screen to go to the tvrage addon from the library view for that specific show? or a pop up of upcoming episodes? just thinking outloud here.

Thanks for the great work!
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Guide0