Additional Library Entry for SD-Media
Hi!

Is it possible to add an addtional entry at the menue where you choose between movies, tv shows, playlists,... ?
The point is that I would like to have one entry for HD-Movies, one for SD-Movies and one for TV-Shows.
Nope, not possible. This would have to be done by a skin which incooperates such a list (I am not aware of such a thing).
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

Yes its possible in a lot of skins your need to create a playlist one to separate your HD and another to separate your SD, depending on the skin your either be able to add those playlists directly to your home menu/sub menu or by adding them to favourites then adding them from there

If your using Confluence theres a mod that adds this feature

Just in case you don't know how to create a smart playlist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWrYO3FuEU4
>>X<<' Wrote:Yes its possible in a lot of skins your need to create a playlist one to separate your HD and another to separate your SD
I wasn't aware that such skins exists. Much thanks, this is really good to know Wink
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

can a smart playlist be created in PM3.HD?
i created smart playlists for both SD and HD content, which is great, how do i now add those 2 playlists to the main menu, do i have to link them to favourite or something?

I'm not sure how to create a favourite nor what the next step is.
ok so using the neon skin, i opened HD movies that was already there and edited the playlist to show only greater the 715 in res, which worked great!

But in the main menu the Movies option there i can't do the same as there is no edit playlist option, i am guessing the HD Movies that comes readily created is a favourite or shortcut, how can i do the same for my SD movies now?

And is this possible in Skin PM3.HD?
I went into skin > home window > set label as SD movies and set the playlist underneath with my SD Movies playlist.

It appeared in the home menu, but when i click on it, it just plays from beginning now menu, How do i get it to come up with a menu and listing / rating of movies in there?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Additional Library Entry for SD-Media0