Movie scraper Q
Hi all, Just a quick one. I have added a few more movie scrapers to the collection via XBMC

When I set content, for a movie, the default scraper and all the ones I added are in the small window. If I select say IMdb, will XBMC only scrape Imdb or will scrape them all?

Thanks, Chris
only the one selected
Openelec on ASRock ION 330 / Kodi on Win 7 PC
OK cheers for that!
Hi,

I was wondering about how the scrapers function too...

Does that mean if i have already scraped 20 movies using the default scraper, and it cant find one of my films...

That i then just switch to imdb and then search for new content and it will only search imdb for movies that i have added or that were not previously found OR does it rescrape imdb for all movie information for all the previous movies as well?
I've only looked into this with music scraping and found that it will not rescrape already existing data. That is, if its already in the database it will skip that entry even if you are using a new scraper. This is quite handy for music as you can run through different scraper to fill the blanks in the database without changing existing data.

This stuff is captured in the debug log when you update the library so you could turn that on and see what you can find out from the log.

Edit: now I am second guessing myself. Did I get this right? I'll test it tomorrow.
Openelec on ASRock ION 330 / Kodi on Win 7 PC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie scraper Q0