Filemode for Videos gone!
Last night I was watching a movie in XBMC and it froze. Rebooted computer and loaded XBMC to find that my T! skin was not loading. So I reinstalled T! via SVN and everything seemed to be back to normal but now when I select my TV and Movies from the Main Menu I get a list of sources and have to manually select the appropriate library. Seems like the "set content" got corrupted or disappeared entirely.

I have tried to put Video into filemode so I can reassign the content but I cannot find where to make this change. Seems to be stuck in librarymode.

Using XBMC 10.1 and latest svn of T!.

Any help would be appreciated.

darc87
T! svn is not compatible anymore with xbmc v10.1

either use the stable version of the skin (v3.11.5)

or use one of the xbmc nightly builds if you want to continue to use the svn version on Transparency!
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Star 
ronie Wrote:T! svn is not compatible anymore with xbmc v10.1

or use one of the xbmc nightly builds if you want to continue to use the svn version on Transparency!
I'm running svn (v3.11.5) and auto received notice from the repro of a new update... Is this for the standard version of T! and runs well with XBMC 10.1?
PatK Wrote:I'm running svn (v3.11.5) and auto received notice from the repro of a new update... Is this for the standard version of T! and runs well with XBMC 10.1?

there's no svn v3.11.5

my guess it's that you're running stable v3.11.5
and, yes, that one is suitable for xbmc 10.1.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Star 
Thanks Ronie!

PatK Wrote:Image

speechless....

no clue where you got that one from,
but i'm sure there's no 3.11.5 (SVN)
ronie Wrote:T! svn is not compatible anymore with xbmc v10.1

Installed v3.11.5 and all is well again. Thanks!

darc87

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Filemode for Videos gone!0