MusicVisualisation - song rating question
Do the 'Up' and 'Down' controls to adjust the current song rating have IDs?

If so, what are they please?

Thanks.

PS If it helps I want to be able to control them from the MusicOSD by using SendClick but obviously I need their ID to be able to achieve this.
Hitcher Wrote:Do the 'Up' and 'Down' controls to adjust the current song rating have IDs?

Thanks.

PS If it helps I want to be able to control them from the MusicOSD by using SendClick but obviously I need their ID to be able to achieve this.

Cant answer your question, but I do know that when you go through recentlyadded to play a song. Pressing up or down to change the rating takes away the album cover. Just strange behavior I wanted to point out.
To learn more, click here.
Hitcher Wrote:Do the 'Up' and 'Down' controls to adjust the current song rating have IDs?

Thanks.

i don't think there are any controls in MusicVisualisation...

afaik it's handled by these keymappings:

Quote: <Visualisation>
<keyboard>
<up>IncreaseRating</up>
<down>DecreaseRating</down>
</keyboard>
</Visualisation>
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Should have simply tried using <onclick>IncreaseRating</onclick> and <onclick>DecreaseRating</onclick> yesterday rather than umpteen different SendClick combinations. Would have saved myself hours of wasted time. Rolleyes

Cheers ronie.

@ igotdvds

Yeah I've noticed this behaviour here as well. Huh
igotdvds Wrote:Cant answer your question, but I do know that when you go through recentlyadded to play a song. Pressing up or down to change the rating takes away the album cover. Just strange behavior I wanted to point out.

Found out what is happening in this situation but I have no idea how to fix it.

MusicPlayer.Cover is using the stored thumbnail (special://masterprofile/...) but once Up or Down are pressed it changes to using the DefaultAlbumCover.png.

Jonathan?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MusicVisualisation - song rating question0