• 4(current)
[RELEASE] veetle.com
mine is not working on appletv where did you updated from
docmichael Wrote:Here is debug you asked for

thanks!

i was being silly and the class definition was not correct for older versions of python (thanks gratz!)

0.1.3 just hit the repository and should fix the problem.

looks like the flash streams are still down a lot at the moment.

thanks,

t0mm0
There is a link in the MAC specific forum that explains how to add the 'svn' mirrors to the launcher.

Did it on another computer at home last night so I can't give you the exact post right now. Will check and if I find it.... I will post it for you.
adufresne Wrote:I'm not sure why using the `defaults` command didn't work for me, but here's how I added it manually to the /System/Library/CoreServices/Finder.app/Contents/PlugIns/XBMCLauncher.frappliance/Contents/Info.plist file:
Code:
sudo -s
cd /System/Library/CoreServices/Finder.app/Contents/PlugIns/XBMCLauncher.frappliance/Contents/
cp Info.plist Info.plist.orig
awk -F'[/.]' '{ print $0; if ($9 == "update_urls") { print "                                <string>http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/osx/update_urls.plist</string>"; } }' Info.plist.orig > Info.plist
I rebooted and my SVN releases showed up. If anyone knows the correct way to fix this, please let me know! In the meantime, I'm rocking some Crystal HD success Wink

Here are the instructions I followed.
@ t0mm0 ,
I have XBMC on Apple TV 1, I downloaded your zip file and installed via the addons in settings within XBMC. I assume something happened, but am unable to see the addon anywhere! Should I see it under TV/movie addons? I can see my icefilms addon but no Veetle? I would appreciate a little guidance, thanks.
@ t0mm0 , Got it working, I guess it just needed a bit more time to work. Thanks.
excellent thank you for this.. You have done a great job...

Anyone know if the Khan fight is being shown tonight :-)
HTPC
PC: Home Built
Processor: i7 6700k
GPU: GTX 980 ti
Ram: 16GB DDR4
XBMC: Kodi Jarvis
Skin: Aeon Badnox Beta

Works great!
Hope you do make it a bit more fancy Smile
Can someone please help me, i'm having trouble with veetle plugging 0.1.3 every time i start the programm it loads but it then kick me out to the main manue of the apple tv can someone please help!!! i have a pple tv 2g. I know there was a post earlier with the same issue i dont know if the person got it working!!
Hey T0mm0, Your plugin works great...thanks for that.

I have one request for you, is it possible to create a similar plugin for livestream.com too ?
rudawgr Wrote:Can someone please help me, i'm having trouble with veetle plugging 0.1.3 every time i start the programm it loads but it then kick me out to the main manue of the apple tv can someone please help!!! i have a pple tv 2g. I know there was a post earlier with the same issue i dont know if the person got it working!!

i don't know anything about apple tv, but further up this thread someone said they had to re-jailbreak.

justash Wrote:Hey T0mm0, Your plugin works great...thanks for that.

I have one request for you, is it possible to create a similar plugin for livestream.com too ?

thanks Big Grin dunno about livestream.com, not got time to look at it at the moment as i've already got a few plugins on the go. maybe later though (assuming it's possible of course!)

t0mm0
Works great on atv2
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
is it possible to sort the channels in categories and by quality like on the website
picky2004 Wrote:is it possible to sort the channels in categories and by quality like on the website

there are only ~50 playable streams (haven't quite deciphered the hd streams yet) so i don't think categories are needed and there is only 1 quality level....

t0mm0
deleted
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] veetle.com1