• 6(current)
[RELEASE] veetle.com
veetle is no working for me ether.....what that hell is going on?...icefilms now veetle!!!
Yep not working for me either,i guess with weekend it's time to get off our butts and find something to do.Just give people time to work on these plugins,besides it's free...right?
sorry guys i've been travelling and working all day and now on the train home at the moment but won't get home till late so you'll have to wait till tomorrow for me to fix it.

from a quick peek at the log it looks like maybe they have changed the xml response from their api a little.

you might try turning off schedule info in the settings (never works well for me anyway!) - can't remember whether my code still looks for the info that has changed if that is turned off but it might fix it.

otherwise i'm afraid you'll just have to do without for a few more hours while i get some sleep Wink

t0mm0.
Turning off schedule worked for me. Thank you.
Turning off schedule worked for me too! Thanks for the idea tOmmO
for some reason i cant turn off the schedule info on settings it those not give me the option!!! hey guys how you guys turn off the schedule setting?
rudawgr Wrote:for some reason i cant turn off the schedule info on settings it those not give me the option!!! hey guys how you guys turn off the schedule setting?

Having the same problem when accessing the addon settings from the addon menu the option is grayed out. Any advice ??

Cheers
Just installed the addon but I cannnot run any veetle link on ATV2... veetle.plugin.error message appears. What am I doing wrong? I'm using 10.0-9 XBMC. I wanted to update the addon to try to fix this but the option is grayed out...
Thanks.
It's broken in windows as well. :-(
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
Confirmed, not working for a few days now, and we miss it!!!
Hope it gets done soon!!
It might have something to do with the latest nighty.
Not using the nightly builds.
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
sorry for the delay i am really busy at the moment Sad

can anyone give me details other than "it's broken"? Wink

it is working for me (with the schedule option turned off as i mentioned earlier in the thread) so i really need a debug log with the problem showing in order to work out what your problems are.

i'll try and push out an update with schedule either fixed or switched off by default if i get some time soon.

thanks,

t0mm0.
t0mm0 Wrote:sorry for the delay i am really busy at the moment Sad

can anyone give me details other than "it's broken"? Wink

it is working for me (with the schedule option turned off as i mentioned earlier in the thread) so i really need a debug log with the problem showing in order to work out what your problems are.

i'll try and push out an update with schedule either fixed or switched off by default if i get some time soon.

thanks,

t0mm0.

Thanks for the support t0mm0. What version of xbmc are you running? I've noticed that this "grayed out" problem is associated with all add ons on Darwin ver. 11 for me.
jarjar Wrote:Thanks for the support t0mm0. What version of xbmc are you running? I've noticed that this "grayed out" problem is associated with all add ons on Darwin ver. 11 for me.

if it's happening on all addons then there is likely not a lot i can do about it. i'd suggest you post in the forum for your platform and see i others are having the same issue.

i am running a nightly build on linux and the latest xbmc4xbox stable version and it works fine on both of those.

if someone has a debug log of something going wrong that is specific to this addon i'll take a look - otherwise i will just deactivate the schedule grabbing and make a release later tonight.

thanks,

t0mm0.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] veetle.com1