• 7(current)
[RELEASE] veetle.com
t0mm0 Wrote:otherwise i will just deactivate the schedule grabbing and make a release later tonight.
just done that. v0.1.5 is in the repos and no longer has the option to try and grab schedule info.

if i get time in the future i'll fix it and add it back in.

thanks,

t0mm0.
t0mm0 Wrote:just done that. v0.1.5 is in the repos and no longer has the option to try and grab schedule info.

if i get time in the future i'll fix it and add it back in.

thanks,

t0mm0.

thanks t0mm0 for your great work, much appreciated

cheers
jarjar Wrote:thanks t0mm0 for your great work, much appreciated

cheers

no problem jarjar!

sorry i've been a bit slow to respond but i've got a lot on at the moment. got loads of xbmc stuff i want to play with but don't seem to have the time Sad

t0mm0
Awesome plug-in, thanks for your hard work.

I'm still relatively new to the xbmc scene, but I've been having trouble launching channels from the veetle addon from my favourites list. I could have sworn that this worked before, but for whatever reason it isn't working anymore (non-addon favourites seem to be exhibiting this behavior as well such as the seeon.tv addon also).

I'm using the latest dharma stable release and don't think I catastrophically changed anything that would cause this.

Any idea on what might be the problem with my setup?
Thanks!
emphatic Wrote:Awesome plug-in, thanks for your hard work.

I'm still relatively new to the xbmc scene, but I've been having trouble launching channels from the veetle addon from my favourites list. I could have sworn that this worked before, but for whatever reason it isn't working anymore (non-addon favourites seem to be exhibiting this behavior as well such as the seeon.tv addon also).

I'm using the latest dharma stable release and don't think I catastrophically changed anything that would cause this.

Any idea on what might be the problem with my setup?
Thanks!

no idea i'm afraid. if it's happening to all favourites then it must be something your end rather than the plugin. maybe post a full description of the problem with debug logs in the forum for the platform you are using?

t0mm0
I'm getting a error from loading the respotory saying that there is no ssl connection?
t0mm0
have you made any progress on the HD front? I love the content now, I could only imagine adding more channels (:
l2gbrian Wrote:I'm getting a error from loading the respotory saying that there is no ssl connection?
no problem here....

mrdally204 Wrote:t0mm0
have you made any progress on the HD front? I love the content now, I could only imagine adding more channels (:
not looked at it for a while, but i never got it working reliably enough. this is about as far as i got if anyone else wants a go.

t0mm0
Don't know if this will help:
http://netimports.blogspot.com/2010/10/h...casts.html

I've had the HD streams playing well in XBMC, but have to use netstat to find the random port and modify a .m3u every time I want to watch a stream.

If veetle could be forced to use a fixed local port it would make things easier.
oligolli Wrote:Don't know if this will help:
http://netimports.blogspot.com/2010/10/h...casts.html

I've had the HD streams playing well in XBMC, but have to use netstat to find the random port and modify a .m3u every time I want to watch a stream.

If veetle could be forced to use a fixed local port it would make things easier.

yeah, i know that way is possible, but it is not nice and requires installing the veetle plugin and a lot of manual fiddling around. even if it is possible to automate it will not work on all xbmc platforms and needs to be done differently for each platform it does work on.

t0mm0
Getting script failed today.

http://pastebin.com/zgkJghnT
FishOil Wrote:Getting script failed today.

http://pastebin.com/zgkJghnT

thanks, they made a small change to the site.

fix done and pushed to the repos.

t0mm0
t0mm0, works for the Xbox?
warriorofmaster Wrote:t0mm0, works for the Xbox?

yep, all my addons are in the xbmc4xbox-addons repo and installable by the svn repo installer
t0mm0 Wrote:yep, all my addons are in the xbmc4xbox-addons repo and installable by the svn repo installer

Thanks, great work. Is there something for ustream.tv?
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] veetle.com1