• 8(current)
[RELEASE] veetle.com
Somebody with Appletv 1G and this plugin ok? I receive this message: "Playback failed. One or more items failed to play. Check the log file for details". Thanks.
How add all channels in vieetle web site go on addon vieetle ? (200 channels )

Thank u !
ahnjeawook Wrote:How add all channels in vieetle web site go on addon vieetle ? (200 channels )

Thank u !

please read the earlier posts in this thread Wink
Hi t0mm0, is there any way you can get the streams not to stop when something ends?
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
Death-Axe Wrote:Hi t0mm0, is there any way you can get the streams not to stop when something ends?

probably (see earlier posts in this thread) but for now just turn on 'repeat' and you should be sorted.

t0mm0
can we get all the veetle channels ? thank you
XBMC Fever..
fouad796 Wrote:can we get all the veetle channels ? thank you

i refer the honourable gentleman to the answer i gave some moments ago.
Is that in the xbmc options, or the addon options?
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
Death-Axe Wrote:Is that in the xbmc options, or the addon options?

there is no repeat option in the addon. just turn on the normal xbmc repeat mode.
t0mm0 Wrote:there is no repeat option in the addon. just turn on the normal xbmc repeat mode.

Sorry to be a bother, but how do I do that?
Death-Axe Wrote:Sorry to be a bother, but how do I do that?

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Now...ow_Playing
Fantastic plugin! Thank you very much. I hope to see the HD implementation soon.
Thanks again
gangsta75 Wrote:Fantastic plugin! Thank you very much. I hope to see the HD implementation soon.
Thanks again
+1 Awesome feeds, especially ESPN HD.
where can i find the repo to get veetle feeds (first post's link) ?
thanks!
Did this stop working for apple tv 2? Haven't gotten to work in few months always get script error.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] veetle.com1