atv2 newest version xbmc not good as old version?
i have atv2 jailbroke with snowbreeze on 4.3.3 newsest version
but icerfirm 720p will shutter on playing, and some of the addon source will get a flash shut down, so i try replace xbmc with a old version through wincp, it fix the flash shut down and also i can stream some chinese site for movies but seems old version of xbmc wont support icefilm and Navi program....
anyone using new xbmc on atv2 has no problems at all?
you have to learn how to read the forum and how to post bug reports in a proper way.

with the posts like this no one will ever help you, there is nothing to work with... no logs, no media info and all this has been covered in another thread

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
IceFilms on ATV2 in HD is just cr*p! SD for me if fine. I have had ATV2 for just over a week now after ATV1 and Xbox prior to that.

I am really delighted in the way ATV2 is performing compared to ATV1 already though I must admit moving to the nighties has really made the difference.

Each to their own I suppose but as amet said, you need to consider your questioning a bit better to get any real support.

Good luck but keep the faith!!
--
XBMC HUB - THE NEW HOME FOR ADD-ONS and PLUGINS
Read how my ATV2 installation went
ATV2 one week on ... it's getting better all the time
XBMC/ATV2 - Feeling the love
--
XBMC:
Platform - Darwin iOS (11.0.0 AppleTV2,1, Version 4.3 (Build 8F305)).
11.0-RC2 - Built on Mar 1 2012 (Git:20120229-f38655f)
Platform - Darwin OSX (8.8.2 i386, Version 10.4.7 (Build 8N6014)).
im sorry im new in this forum, and i'm not sure how to get the log and media info from my atv2...is it from the debug thing?
[thread=92480]HOW-TO post about a XBMC for iOS problem in a useful manner[/thread]

When troubleshooting, enable debugging in your settings - this gives more information than standard logging.
--
XBMC HUB - THE NEW HOME FOR ADD-ONS and PLUGINS
Read how my ATV2 installation went
ATV2 one week on ... it's getting better all the time
XBMC/ATV2 - Feeling the love
--
XBMC:
Platform - Darwin iOS (11.0.0 AppleTV2,1, Version 4.3 (Build 8F305)).
Platform - Darwin OSX (8.8.2 i386, Version 10.4.7 (Build 8N6014)).
amet Wrote:you have to learn how to read the forum and how to post bug reports in a proper way.

with the posts like this no one will ever help you, there is nothing to work with... no logs, no media info and all this has been covered in another thread

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Sad
On another note.. compiled last nights build and seems to run very smooth.. not 100% sure I like the new direction of confluence tho.
Numus Wrote:Sad
On another note.. compiled last nights build and seems to run very smooth.. not 100% sure I like the new direction of confluence tho.

something I said? Smile
Numus Wrote:Sad

And I'm sure your not going to be alone but in the end it will be for the best and people will either get used to it or move onto another skin
amet Wrote:something I said? Smile

Saw what you said in IRC but didnt have a chance to respond before i headed out.
Jezz_X Wrote:And I'm sure your not going to be alone but in the end it will be for the best and people will either get used to it or move onto another skin

Not to hijack the thread, but some people (like myself) switched to confluence FROM mediastream (this was back on the xbox due to memory issues). If you guys make me going back, I will have to cry myself to sleep...
Numus Wrote:Saw what you said in IRC but didnt have a chance to respond before i headed out.

we'll continue it on IRC then

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
atv2 newest version xbmc not good as old version?0