Can't change user, icon missing
Hi

I have made two user profiles but I can’t see the log off icon in the “shutdown menu.”
Of course I have enabled it under Skins Settings/Shutdown/ chose the log off icon. But it won’t show up in the menu. :confused2:

Thanks
Michael

---------------------------------------------------
I am running xbmc live 10.1 and Transparency 3.11.5
michael2690 Wrote:I have made two user profiles but I can’t see the log off icon in the “shutdown menu.”

could you check if it's there in Confluence?

michael2690 Wrote:Of course I have enabled it under Skins Settings/Shutdown/ chose the log off icon.

make sure you didn't disable it.
blue=enabled
grey=disabled
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:could you check if it's there in Confluence?

make sure you didn't disable it.
blue=enabled
grey=disabled

Hi Ronie
in the confluence skin I Press the RIGHT key from System menu, and in profiles I was able to activate the logon screen. Afterwards I tryed entering the "shutdown menu" in Transparency, and now it's showing upSmile. Maybe i'ts missing in the Transparency?

Thanks.
Michael
michael2690 Wrote:Hi Ronie
in the confluence skin I Press the RIGHT key from System menu, and in profiles I was able to activate the logon screen. Afterwards I tryed entering the "shutdown menu" in Transparency, and now it's showing upSmile. Maybe i'ts missing in the Transparency?

Thanks.
Michael

in T! that is:
Settings > Profiles > "press left" > Login screen
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:in T! that is:
Settings > Profiles > "press left" > Login screen

Ahhh "the hidden menu", I didn't think of that. thanks mate.Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't change user, icon missing0