Neon and foreign languages
stoli, I've got two questions related to translations to different languages (I'm using German language, btw).

1. There are some strings within Neon which seems to be not translated and show up in English. Do you want feedback on these in order to fill possible gaps?
Is the file addons\skin.neon.svn\language\English\strings.xml a reference point? For every string here there should be a string in the localized strings.xml as well?

2. Due to some localized strings being a little longer than the English versions, there are some windows within Neon with overlapping strings/objects. Is this something you are going to address if you become aware of it?

For sure, these would just be cosmetic changes of a real great skin!

Thanks,
_ak1_
String translations are always welcome. Just edit the skin.neon/<language>/strings.xml and post the new file and I will include it. Obviously the 'master' file is in the English folder for comparison and getting the correct id#.

Along the same line, if you see strings that don't fit, just post a screenshot and I'll update as best I can to keep it clean.
-stoli-

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Neon and foreign languages0