• 80(current)
[WIP] Metropolis skin
(2015-08-05, 22:35)great_vc Wrote: now that i have you here and you look so vivid Laugh did you check out this ?

(2015-07-27, 15:13)great_vc Wrote: Also on the modified skin the votes appear correctly on the movie info page but when you play a movie and hit pause, on the pause screen the votes section says NA

tnx

-Vassilis

Problem is that it's not me, it has been broken in Kodi since it was put in. "VideoPlayer.Votes" is the problem, or the fact that Kodi isn't populating it. There are two labels I use for that and only "ListItem.Votes" is working correctly, which is why it works everywhere but in the player info window.

BTW, displaying votes in this way is only in my personal version, so officially it's not a problem. Smile
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
(2015-08-05, 23:12)MacGyver Wrote: BTW, displaying votes in this way is only in my personal version, so officially it's not a problem. Smile

hehe Big Grin yes you are right. I will learn to live with it no problem
Did you catch this code change jingai?

2015-03-21 option to use params in includes

Holy crap, that has the potential to simplify a million things.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
I have now added all commits needed for "Changes to the skinning engine for Kodi 15 (Isengard)". (I had to add some older ones last as I thought they had been done already)

Commits or complete changes.

That should be everything needed to go to Kodi 15, let me know if you need anything else. (The menu-refactor commits on the other separate branch should merge correctly too as none of those files were changed)
Thanks again MacGyver. I'll get to this as soon as I can.
Earlier this year when I went to the gallery view of all my TV Shows and I highlighted one of them the name of the next episode and the date it would be aired appeared at the top of the screen. I thought this was courtesy of the Next Aired script. This stopped working this summer (I think after the update) and I'm trying to figure out how to get it back.

Can someone help me get this handy feature back? My guess is that it's something I have to configure in the 'furniture' section.
I do have Next Aired enabled under Scripts/Extras.

Thanks
It didn't go away, it was just moved to the Info dialog (press the 'i' key, or whatever you have it mapped to on your remote).
(2015-12-17, 01:14)jingai Wrote: It didn't go away, it was just moved to the Info dialog (press the 'i' key, or whatever you have it mapped to on your remote).

Well damn, there it is. Can I pay you $5 to put it back to where it was? Laugh LOL Seriously though, is there anyway I can get it back where it was? I rarely look at the info dialogue. In the old location I could scroll thru my library and see when everything was coming on next. I don't know much about scripting but I can edit an XML.

Thanks for answering my question and for all your work on this skin. Metropolis is my preferred skin.
Nope, it never did belong in the global header. This is a design decision made early on for Metropolis.
(2015-12-17, 02:31)paksen Wrote:
(2015-12-17, 01:14)jingai Wrote: It didn't go away, it was just moved to the Info dialog (press the 'i' key, or whatever you have it mapped to on your remote).

Well damn, there it is. Can I pay you $5 to put it back to where it was? Laugh LOL Seriously though, is there anyway I can get it back where it was? I rarely look at the info dialogue. In the old location I could scroll thru my library and see when everything was coming on next. I don't know much about scripting but I can edit an XML.

Thanks for answering my question and for all your work on this skin. Metropolis is my preferred skin.

I have to admit I also liked where it was before Sad

But even with that annoying change Metropolis is still the best skin by far!!! Smile
So I made all the required changes for Jarvis, they are rough so some alpha testing will be needed. I applied them onto a clean version of your 3.2.0 build.
Hopefully they save you some time Jingai.
Kodi 16 (Jarvis) Needed Commits
Very much appreciated, MacGyver. Lots going on at work right now.
hi, I am new here so please cut some slack if I ask question which has been answered already Smile I tried to search, but - nada..

is there a way to stop background refresh with movie fanart when browsing?

BR
Do you mean prevent the background fanart from showing? You can disable background fanart entirely, but if you mean to disable it only when scrolling quickly, no, there is no way to do that.
(2016-01-11, 21:59)jingai Wrote: ...if you mean to disable it only when scrolling quickly, no, there is no way to do that.

Well, there might be (use the same conditional that displays the scrolltab only while scrolling and use the negative of it as a conditional for the background image), but it might end up being jerky when you start and stop through the list, or it could work great.
It might be worth looking into to see if it offers any gains in speed.
  • 80(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Metropolis skin5