• 46(current)
[RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC
Try deleting cookies.dat from the cache folder.

I've found that sometimes the GitHub (where the repo is hosted) cookie messes up and XBMC can't get any files via cURL until this file is deleted.
Registration is closed - how can i sign up?
WOW the image quality of the HD LOF stream is INSANE. I'm watching the BIR vs PAL match now. Almost HD quality. At least on par with a regular TV signal!
Small but fatal change on the LOF site caused the channel listing to break, fix coming soon, will be version 2.0.2.
mclog Wrote:Small but fatal change on the LOF site caused the channel listing to break, fix coming soon, will be version 2.0.2.

Great news thanks mate Smile
hi, if anyone have a invite to liveonlinefooty, can i please get one? i been checking there site for a while now but it is never open. please send me a invite if you can.. thank you!!!!
It's been stated several times in this thread, there are no invites, liveonlinefooty is closed to new members.

johnneeblaz Wrote:hi, if anyone have a invite to liveonlinefooty, can i please get one? i been checking there site for a while now but it is never open. please send me a invite if you can.. thank you!!!!
johnneeblaz Wrote:hi, if anyone have a invite to liveonlinefooty, can i please get one? i been checking there site for a while now but it is never open. please send me a invite if you can.. thank you!!!!

Just get flashsportstreams.com

I have both. The quality of the streams (at least last night) were pretty much identical on the HD source.

They have a promo going now. 19.95 GBP for 6 months. A big plus with FFS is that you can watch 22/7 on all the channels and they have HD sources for events (like soccer games, MMA, boxing) etc.
beamen Wrote:Just get flashsportstreams.com

I have both. The quality of the streams (at least last night) were pretty much identical on the HD source.

They have a promo going now. 19.95 GBP for 6 months. A big plus with FFS is that you can watch 22/7 on all the channels and they have HD sources for events (like soccer games, MMA, boxing) etc.

I'd have to disagree. I have LiveOnlineFooty aswell as FSS and LiveOnlineFooty is superior. FSS's site is a mess to start with, their streams all use different players and their site often suffers downtime. Their streams are also not up to par with LiveOnlineFooty's and their Sky Sports stream comes from a screen recording of Sky Go. FSS is good enough if it's your only option, they do show every premier league game (although on several ocassions streams have long periods of being unviewable/down) but if you have the choice of LOF or FSS then LOF wins it any day for me.
I'm running Eden beta 1 with 2.02

Whenever I try and view a stream I get an error message.

Debug log: http://pastebin.com/SZCVwGkN
Nobody?
I get a script error too. Is this working atm?
I am watching 4 hd right now. Selected from schedule.
--
XBMC HUB - THE NEW HOME FOR ADD-ONS and PLUGINS
Read how my ATV2 installation went
ATV2 one week on ... it's getting better all the time
XBMC/ATV2 - Feeling the love
--
XBMC:
Platform - Darwin iOS (11.0.0 AppleTV2,1, Version 4.3 (Build 8F305)).
11.0-RC2 - Built on Mar 1 2012 (Git:20120229-f38655f)
Platform - Darwin OSX (8.8.2 i386, Version 10.4.7 (Build 8N6014)).
11.0-RC2 - Built on Mar 1 2012 (Git:20120229-f38655f)
Might sound stupid, but I was wondering if there was every a possibility of being able to record LiveOnlineFooty, like quite often there's a good game on but I may be out for the whole or a part of the game, would it be possible to make it so I could using the schedule or by manually entering a Channel and a time record the game to my hard drive? It probably sounds really stupid and I suspect isn't possible but it's just something that I've been wondering.
Channel 4 isn't working for me the rest seem to be okay, anyone else having this problem?

EDIT: Channel 4 works fine from the schedule however from the channel list it's no longer working.
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] LiveOnlineFooty.com - Watch premium sports streaming services with XBMC5