Mark as Watched not working for TV Shows
nabz Wrote:NEWS!! It seems to be an skin problem, but not related only to neon (my skin). I'll do a list... now I'm checking with all skins I have installed

Alaska - Fail
Confluence - OK
Neon - fail
Alaska revisited mod - OK
Mediastream redux - OK
Night - Fail
PM3.HD - OK
Shade - Fail
Slik - OK

It's not a problem - it's just the way it is coded in some skins. General file mode is supposed to be just that, a list of files, no flash...
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:It's not a problem - it's just the way it is coded in some skins. General file mode is supposed to be just that, a list of files, no flash...

Hi again
I agree but I supose it fails on some skins (not only in one of them) because all of them use the same "template" and it has to be fixed in all of the skins to be working fine again.
But is strange... why they were working fine and suddenly they start to "fail"? Perhaps is it caused by a Windows update?

Thanks again for all your help
Hi again,
I switched between different views in neon and some views do it well and the rest fails. Tomorrow I will post a list with failing views.
Can someone test with different views and post the results?
Thanks again
nabz Wrote:Hi again
I agree but I supose it fails on some skins (not only in one of them) because all of them use the same "template" and it has to be fixed in all of the skins to be working fine again.
But is strange... why they were working fine and suddenly they start to "fail"? Perhaps is it caused by a Windows update?

Thanks again for all your help

It's not broken. The skins/views just were not coded to support it. If it is skin specific, be it Neon or otherwise, post it as a feature request in the skin's respective forum.
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:It's not broken. The skins/views just were not coded to support it. If it is skin specific, be it Neon or otherwise, post it as a feature request in the skin's respective forum.
I think it afects to some views in some skins. For example, Neon working views are Media View and Media Info 2. Failing views : 16x9, Episode, Fanart, Files, Landscape and Slimlist.

Sure it's something related to Windows 7 SP1 installation, but I don't know anything about skinning, so I can't repair it ( I dont' know how to start debugging the skin Sad ). What do you think about post this message in Skin support?

I've taken some screenshots about views.

16x9

Episode

Fanart

Files

LandPanel

Thanks

PS : stoli, thanks for this EXCELLENT skin. I've discovered NOW you're the NEON creator ... Tongue Very good job.
One question for you : Are you affected by this issue?
Landscape

Media Info 2

Media View

SlimList
From other thread

davomyster Wrote:After weeks of dealing with this issue, I found a setting in Neon's "skin settings" area called "Enable TV Show Watched Overlays". I had to select this and now the problem appears to be solved. It doesn't explain why some of my videos displayed the check mark and some did not when in File mode, but at least everything seems to be working now.

Thanks to Stoli for looking into this!
Thanks!!!

After doing this, problem solved too Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mark as Watched not working for TV Shows0