Update Info Sceens
Updated TV Info Screens:

Still working on Movies and then Music...
-stoli-
holy crap, that looks great. Nod

Kaley :p
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV
Awesome!
Is there any way to remove the display of the path in the info screen?
Looks awesome!

I really love the new Get Artwork screen, although it's pointed out a few issues I have.

For some reason I can't seem to be able to download Posters or Banners. I also seem to not be able to download Landscapes or Clearart through the Settings Option for all TV Shows. The Logo finder seems to work all around.
Kallaide Wrote:Looks awesome!

I really love the new Get Artwork screen, although it's pointed out a few issues I have.

For some reason I can't seem to be able to download Posters or Banners. I also seem to not be able to download Landscapes or Clearart through the Settings Option for all TV Shows. The Logo finder seems to work all around.

Update the AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.logo-downloader\default.py with this one: https://github.com/downloads/stoli/skin.neon/default.py. There is a bug in the one currently in the logo downloader addon.
-stoli-
rcrowley Wrote:Is there any way to remove the display of the path in the info screen?

Sure - edit DialogVideoInfo.xml and look for the following entries (there are four occurrences of this exact code) and either comment out the section or remove it all together. Just be sure to make a copy of it as any updates will overwrite your changes.

Code:
<item>
    <label>$LOCALIZE[15311]</label>
    <label2>$INFO[ListItem.FilenameAndPath]</label2>
    <onclick>-</onclick>
    <visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.FilenameAndPath)</visible>
</item>

Thanks,
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:Update the AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.logo-downloader\default.py with this one: https://github.com/downloads/stoli/skin.neon/default.py. There is a bug in the one currently in the logo downloader addon.

Wonderful! Thanks for the info

Great work too, if there's anything I can help you with just let me know.
Perfect! Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Update Info Sceens0