• 5(current)
[RELEASE] Fusion Genesis (v.0.9.0)
Thanks Paul, I know you are supposed to be able to map keys but vista remote and vista64 don't seem to work to well together. Besides I think visual references are better for wifes / children to use. Saves them hunting on a remote for a button 0 maybe for example.
deadwolfbones Wrote:... sometimes when you change viewtype, the "focus" of the top ribbon menu moves away from viewtype to another selection

Anyone?
It gets the same focus position but that isn't always the change view button, remove this and it will focus on the first item which will never be the change view type button.
Hitcher Wrote:It gets the same focus position but that isn't always the change view button, remove this and it will focus on the first item which will never be the change view type button.

So you're saying there's really no way to keep it on the viewtype button? Eek

Or does he just have to make it so the viewtype button always has the same position in the list?
It's this or it'll always be focused on the Sort By... button.
I have the following views enabled in movie view: Postershelf, List, InfoList, Biglist, Biglist2, PosterWrap3 and Episodes2 and it never loses focus.
So the problems seem to be happening only with some views and I think maybe Hitcher miss understood, otherwise it doesn't sound logical what he is saying.
Also when playing with skin view options I found out if u disable Biglist view some screens (addons for example) are going to be blank. So either this view should be removed from toggle or adjusted (IMO).
I happens when there's no Ascending/Descending button.
Hitcher Wrote:I happens when there's no Ascending/Descending button.
So it's an xbmc thing yeh?
This issue only happens from time to time, and i would rather arcanthur spend time doing other things with the skin, as it sounds like it would take alot of work to fix this for only a few people. IMHORolleyes
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
updated first post with v.0.9.0
Glad to see a new version of this awesome skin. Thank you for your hard work.

I'm also happy that you fixed some of the problems with missing images on case sensitive filesystems. Unfortunately not all of them Sad.
I have a post in the bug report thread listing the files I have found to be wrong. I have updated that post for 0.9.0.
Wraul Wrote:Glad to see a new version of this awesome skin. Thank you for your hard work.

I'm also happy that you fixed some of the problems with missing images on case sensitive filesystems. Unfortunately not all of them Sad.
I have a post in the bug report thread listing the files I have found to be wrong. I have updated that post for 0.9.0.

There are several images in that list that aren't really in the skin, those are just some left overs from the "basic" skin that I edited everything from.

I will have to go over everything and delete all the images that aren't used first. The $INFO[] stuff probably shouldn't be there either unless there is a specific way the code needs to be cased.

Its an aggravating issue for sure. I don't THINK there are too many images that are actually missing though.
Hows is this performing on the ATV2 for everyone?
Devices using XBMC
iMac | MacBook | MacBook Air | AppleTV2 | iPad | iPhone4
Arcanthur Wrote:There are several images in that list that aren't really in the skin, those are just some left overs from the "basic" skin that I edited everything from.

I will have to go over everything and delete all the images that aren't used first. The $INFO[] stuff probably shouldn't be there either unless there is a specific way the code needs to be cased.

Its an aggravating issue for sure. I don't THINK there are too many images that are actually missing though.

You are absolutely right. The script I used is really stupid and only outputs the files it doesn't find. The leftovers and probably all of the $INFO[] entries can be ignored. But I'm confident that there is a few items still in the list that needs fixing, can't be many though. I know the dialog buttons is wrong for sure though, as they still don't show up for me.

My intention with the list was to narrow down the number of images that needs to be checked, and hopefully help you improve the skin.
Arcanthur Wrote:updated first post with v.0.9.0
Thanks arc will check it out Big Grin
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
DazNoonan Wrote:Hows is this performing on the ATV2 for everyone?
Just been using this on the ATV2 and navigating around etc... all seems to be working fast enough and transitions seem to be spot on.

One thing I have noticed that when you are in a TV show looking at the seasons, that in the Icon View it shows the season posters and states the season number but below that it simply says the word "Minutes", I think this might be a bug that needs sorting?
Devices using XBMC
iMac | MacBook | MacBook Air | AppleTV2 | iPad | iPhone4
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Fusion Genesis (v.0.9.0)1