• 6(current)
[RELEASE] Fusion Genesis (v.0.9.0)
Nice, thanks for update. Smile
Looks great, Arc... just found one little bug in Low List view: http://i.imgur.com/ZaR2b.jpg

See where the poster is overlapping the Season text?

As far as I can tell, this only happens in the Seasons page.
deadwolfbones Wrote:Looks great, Arc... just found one little bug in Low List view: http://i.imgur.com/ZaR2b.jpg

Just checked and can confirm the same on ATV2.
Devices using XBMC
iMac | MacBook | MacBook Air | AppleTV2 | iPad | iPhone4
Thanks for the update. Any chance for banner.jpg support in the banner view? I find it a pain to go and rescrape all my posters.
deadwolfbones Wrote:Looks great, Arc... just found one little bug in Low List view: http://i.imgur.com/ZaR2b.jpg

I just posted the same bug in the bug thread
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
DPickles Wrote:Thanks for the update. Any chance for banner.jpg support in the banner view? I find it a pain to go and rescrape all my posters.

Yeah, that will be added.

paul Wrote:I just posted the same bug in the bug thread

Another "DOH!" bug. I'll have it fixed up for the next release.
Arcanthur Wrote:Yeah, that will be added.

Another "DOH!" bug. I'll have it fixed up for the next release.

Yeh how could ya miss that one Rofl
But seriously thanks this skin is nearing total perfection. Big Grin
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Arcanthur Wrote:Yeah, that will be added.

Good to hear. I've currently edited the view to support banner.jpg and it looks really nice. I never really use banners but this view is making me change my mind.
Not sure if this is a bug or a feature request:

Some other skins I've used show the watched indicator at the season and show level if you've watched all the episodes for that season or show, whereas this only shows it at the episode level.

I use the watched indicator at the season/show level pretty heavily so consider this a bug report or feature request as appropriate! Big Grin
Therms Wrote:Not sure if this is a bug or a feature request:

Some other skins I've used show the watched indicator at the season and show level if you've watched all the episodes for that season or show, whereas this only shows it at the episode level.

I use the watched indicator at the season/show level pretty heavily so consider this a bug report or feature request as appropriate! Big Grin

Its already available at season and show level just not currently on all views
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
I am a total noob here..so forgive me if this is stupid.. but when i am using this skin.. the music osd doesn't come up when we hit 'M' .. is this a bug?
Over here it works. Comes up when I press m.
Nevermind, I'm stupid
Japaja Wrote:Over here it works. Comes up when I press m.

I wonder what I am doing wrong.. It works for all the other skins.. this is the only reason I switched skins from Fusion..
I have no idea, did u try reinstalling the skin?
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Fusion Genesis (v.0.9.0)1