center a grouplist
Hi mates

gould give me someone a hint to center the content of a grouplist?
I want to show the settings like this screenshot: (Settingscategory.xml)
http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/213/settingssub.png

But the menu on top have diffenrent number of items for every menu, so i have to know how many items the grouplist contains (something like container.numitems to make animation useable) or i need a simple <align> tag for this grouplist.

I have test arround to fake the button grouplist but i always find a new obstacle.

I am grateful for any help
eumel
Doesn't using <align>center</align> in the grouplist control work?

PM me the XML if you want me to take a look.
ohh god, i'm so stupid i searched the wiki and can't find the align tag in the grouplist description and i know that it is centered in elipsis so i thought i have to fake it.

sry for this thread Smile
Problem is solved
eumel Wrote:ohh god, i'm so stupid i searched the wiki and can't find the align tag in the grouplist description and i know that it is centered in elipsis so i thought i have to fake it.

Mediastream redux Smile ..is looking nice.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Ha ha!

Sorry about that. That's the Apple TV skin I am working on, based on the Media Stream Redux. When I have posted that screenshot, I still haven't changed the addon name and other properties. Laugh
tanzirc Wrote:Ha ha!

Sorry about that. That's the Apple TV skin I am working on, based on the Media Stream Redux. When I have posted that screenshot, I still haven't changed the addon name and other properties. Laugh

So Eumel posted a screenshot from your's skin Huh

Well, then your skin is looking very nice mate Nod
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

It is ok that i use your settings layout for the xtv skin?
i thought you agree with that. sry if it is not so

Hey mate, did you get my PM? let me know via PM of you did Smile cheers mate

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
center a grouplist0