• 4(current)
[RELEASE] seeon.tv
go to add ons, click get more then .. then .. then install from zip. Browse to the t0mm0 repo zip and click. then you should have his repo installed. may take a few moments for his add ons to show as it updates the info.
Anyway to ad A&E, the feed on the seeon.tv site is good quality?
If not how do you get the url's for the feed from seenon.tv?
okie Wrote:Anyway to ad A&E, the feed on the seeon.tv site is good quality?
If not how do you get the url's for the feed from seenon.tv?

not sure exactly what you are asking, but does this help?
hey t0mm0 i know allot of people is asking you to make a oddon for different website but can you take a minute and check this website out http://www.tvpc.tv/ChannelList.php if some one can make this as a oddon it will be great
Oh Tommo, your plugin rocks, I totally support the livetvcafe plugin request too, super site! It would totally suit your cool arsenal of plugins!!!
rudawgr Wrote:hey t0mm0 i know allot of people is asking you to make a oddon for different website but can you take a minute and check this website out http://www.tvpc.tv/ChannelList.php if some one can make this as a oddon it will be great

an alternative to this as well is http://www.shadownet.ro/channels.php

thank you all for great work....cable, whats that?
i'm currently busy with the urlresolver module, but that will also make this kind of addon easier to write once it is released.
I was gonna edit my last post but in the end all the extra work is kinda already done in this addon LiveStreams http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=97116

those other sites grab from seeon as well as other places and Livestreams grabs from them, the active sites/shows are listed here http://thestreamdb.com/db/United%20States

just hope it saves you the effort
winylisa Wrote:I was gonna edit my last post but in the end all the extra work is kinda already done in this addon LiveStreams http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=97116

those other sites grab from seeon as well as other places and Livestreams grabs from them, the active sites/shows are listed here http://thestreamdb.com/db/United%20States

just hope it saves you the effort
no Thestreamdb.com does not have the active link most of them channel have change streams and Thestreamdb has not updated them
WildBill Wrote:no Thestreamdb.com does not have the active link most of them channel have change streams and Thestreamdb has not updated them

just FYI, these are 2 seperate quotes from danfred

"These XML files source their data from theStreamDB.com ("an open database for live streaming media"). The site verifies the status of all it's streams hourly... so the above XML files on community-links will also be updated hourly. Available streams will show a "+" sign prefix if they have been confirmed available within the past hour.. if a stream is unavailable, it will show how long the stream has been unavailable (hours/days)."

"Just goto thestreamdb.com and click on "add stream"... it will present you with an option to "sign up" for a new account if you're not already signed in.

There are a few others continuing to add new streams daily. Today I added 58 new streams myself (mostly Chinese). Any streams you add or update will be automatically tested and available on community-links within 1-2 hours.

To update any existing streams... click the "edit mode" button and then click on any number of streams to quickly update their links. The site was built in such a way that the stream links can be updated very easily (to encourage people to keep them updated!)

If you or anyone else has any issues using the site please send me a PM.

Thanks,
Dan"

so unless the page is completely abandoned, people are adding to it and it is tested all the time, the addon grabs from this and shows how long ago it was last tested live. I am not saying it is perfect but it is alot of work already done.

The other possibility is that I am completely wrong and typing without any knowledge on the subject. If this is the case I am sorry, I just was trying to help take the load off by showing what is already there. However if I am correct, all that needs to be done is add to the database instead of writing all the code to change the addon.

Thank you as always
winylisa Wrote:just FYI, these are 2 seperate quotes from danfred

"These XML files source their data from theStreamDB.com ("an open database for live streaming media"). The site verifies the status of all it's streams hourly... so the above XML files on community-links will also be updated hourly. Available streams will show a "+" sign prefix if they have been confirmed available within the past hour.. if a stream is unavailable, it will show how long the stream has been unavailable (hours/days)."

"Just goto thestreamdb.com and click on "add stream"... it will present you with an option to "sign up" for a new account if you're not already signed in.

There are a few others continuing to add new streams daily. Today I added 58 new streams myself (mostly Chinese). Any streams you add or update will be automatically tested and available on community-links within 1-2 hours.

To update any existing streams... click the "edit mode" button and then click on any number of streams to quickly update their links. The site was built in such a way that the stream links can be updated very easily (to encourage people to keep them updated!)

Thanks,
Dan"

so unless the page is completely abandoned, people are adding to it and it is tested all the time, the addon grabs from this and shows how long ago it was last tested live. I am not saying it is perfect but it is alot of work already done.

The other possibility is that I am completely wrong and typing without any knowledge on the subject. If this is the case I am sorry, I just was trying to help take the load off by showing what is already there. However if I am correct, all that needs to be done is add to the database instead of writing all the code to change the addon.

Thank you as always

as far as i can tell the advantage of writing an addon is that the sites are scraped directly so you don't have to wait for someone to manually find a new link.

anyway as i said it will be a while before i get around to looking at this sort of stuff, though when i do it should be easy using urlresoler Wink

t0mm0
winylisa Wrote:just FYI, these are 2 seperate quotes from danfred

Thanks,
Dan"

Thank you as always

If you go directly to thestreamdb.com you will see that most of the link are dead. If you go to post #20 on this thread that link will have most of the updated streams.
t0mm0 Wrote:just read the message above yours. make a file called something.strm and copy the text above into it replacing the url to the web page of the stream after the 'id='

then, navigate to something.strm in xbmc and play it.

Hi
I have this installed on my sons Mac. He just informed me that there is no listing for USA Network. I was going to add the site to the strm file but the thing is I don't know where to create the file. I am not a mac guy so trying to learn it on the fly.

if you can help me I would appreciate it.
thanks
mzup Wrote:Hi
I have this installed on my sons Mac. He just informed me that there is no listing for USA Network. I was going to add the site to the strm file but the thing is I don't know where to create the file. I am not a mac guy so trying to learn it on the fly.

if you can help me I would appreciate it.
thanks

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=847685
Fresh install of Xbmc on Ubuntu 11.04. Any ideas? I deleted my .xbmc folder and tried again and I get the same messege.

Code:
15:47:17 T:3078465408 M:606208000   ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: /home/micah/Downloads/repository.t0mm0-1.0.3.zip/icon.png
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] seeon.tv1