• 5(current)
Convergence
Just ahead up';

Artwork Downloader Eden-1.0.0 is now available in the xbmc-repo Big Grin
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
john.doe Wrote:Great work man! Just love this skin. Right now convergence is my default skin and am loving it! As a token of gratitude for your great work, we featured an article in our blog describing in brief how awesome Convergence is

Link :
http://techmeasy.blogspot.com/2011/11/co...great.html

For any queries, contact me : [email protected]

Thanks !! Smile Will keep an eye out on any comments / problems

Quote:Just ahead up';

Artwork Downloader Eden-1.0.0 is now available in the xbmc-repo

Cheers, will add it in as required & tighten up some of my script calls & paths to match
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Released update. (The main menu was driving me crazy Smile ) To change default action of items on main menu press the Left direction key on any items with a submenu. Submenu will popup and action chosen will become the default for the main menu item. Submenu on Right direction key acts as it should, just goes to the item chosen.

Few other small bugfixes to weather, pointer & addons.

Known bug I have not yet tracked down - If using Weather+ plugin and have weather widget set to forecast conditions, nothing shows.

Artwork Downloader Eden-1.0.0 should auto install and be found under programs. Users need to set their preferences in the addon.

All Movies and TVShows must have their own individual folders

@Mudislander nice update.
One question, can you put the "v" signs back in the TV-show and movie section. Especially when you see the list of all TV-shows I can't see which TV-show has been marked as fully watched.
Mac Mini 2,3 | Openelec | Marantz SR-5006 | 2x Monitor Audio Radius 90 | REL T5 Subwoofer | Synology DS213 |
Zotac Zbox ID41 | Openelec | Marantz SR-5003 | 2x Mordaunt Short Genie

Smile 
[quote=Mudislander]Thanks !! Smile Will keep an eye out on any comments / problems

Thanks to you buddy !! Keep up the great work Smile
sjobbels Wrote:@Mudislander nice update.
One question, can you put the "v" signs back in the TV-show and movie section. Especially when you see the list of all TV-shows I can't see which TV-show has been marked as fully watched.

Yep, working on it. Actually they were supposed to be in for last update along with a couple of other things. Problem was I got bored editing the same file over & over Wink

Mudislander Wrote:Yep, working on it. Actually they were supposed to be in for last update along with a couple of other things. Problem was I got bored editing the same file over & over Wink

That is the sad life of a skinner Wink
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thumbs Up 
Mudislander Wrote:Yep, working on it. Actually they were supposed to be in for last update along with a couple of other things. Problem was I got bored editing the same file over & over Wink

thanks!
Updated Convergence to latest build. Awesome as usual. Great work!

I guess its only me, but I am finding using the home screen really annoying using a mouse. Now I cant be able to directly click on main headings (such as Videos, Weather, Pictures and Music), instead I first need to highlight a heading, then click on it to open.

Is there any way to bypass this mechanism? Please provide an option to disable this functionality.

Keep up the good work Smile
firoagni Wrote:Updated Convergence to latest build. Awesome as usual. Great work!

I guess its only me, but I am finding using the home screen really annoying using a mouse. Now I cant be able to directly click on main headings (such as Videos, Weather, Pictures and Music), instead I first need to highlight a heading, then click on it to open.

Is there any way to bypass this mechanism? Please provide an option to disable this functionality.

Keep up the good work Smile

Hmm, I don't use a mouse but have just tried. It's Awful !! Will work on it, Was it working before the Main Menu was centered ?

Mudislander Wrote:Hmm, I don't use a mouse but have just tried. It's Awful !! Will work on it, Was it working before the Main Menu was centered ?

Yes! As a temporary workaround, I pasted home.xml from version 3.0.7 to this new one. It worked! Old home screen but no more mouse selection problem.
Added support for Frosts Fanart PDA Style

Updated Weatherplus support with multiple video choice and Weather Alerts in the bottom scroller. Addon weather.weatherplus is now a required addon and should install automatically.

Updated code to run script.watchlist and script.artwork.downloader due to recent changes in both scripts.

Default internal icons changed (Thanks ronie and Transparency Smile )

Code cleaned up in various video and file views. Most lists have a watched symbol again.

Reintroduced a list item counter. (Idea and some code + icons pinched from Xperience1080 & `Black Smile )

Enlarged the mouse recognition area around main menu. Hopefully should help with navigation with a mouse. Bugfix could not hide Search Item.

Recoded the left buttonpress on main menu, users can opt for slightly more descriptive menu names - setting in skin section of settings window.

Nice improvements!! Thanks.
Mac Mini 2,3 | Openelec | Marantz SR-5006 | 2x Monitor Audio Radius 90 | REL T5 Subwoofer | Synology DS213 |
Zotac Zbox ID41 | Openelec | Marantz SR-5003 | 2x Mordaunt Short Genie

Great skin, solved all my problems!
@sjobbels and @ pacooka Cheers Guys Smile

Just to tease you I've implemented a menu item called "Streaming" which can have links to .strm files for streamed stuff from the internet (Video, Radio, WebCam etc). I've included a couple of defaults so that it works out the box. HowRecieve Video Streams

One bug I have found for mouse users (How do you guys live with that ? :rolleyes2: ) On Home menu the left keypress submenu always comes up when trying to get submenu, which will change the menu item everytime. I'd suggest turning on kiosk mode which will stop it.

• 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Convergence4