Xoom?
I have installed the latest version (0.8.6) on my Acer Inconia A500. The app works but there is one very annoying problem: When I select the option "Now playing" the app immediately crashes.

Also in Album list the used font is very big.
MartinH Wrote:I have installed the latest version (0.8.6) on my Acer Inconia A500. The app works but there is one very annoying problem: When I select the option "Now playing" the app immediately crashes.

Also in Album list the used font is very big.

I have check-out the latest sources, recompiled the app in my Eclipse environment and installed the new apk on my tablet. Now it runs perfectly.
Hmmmm now I just read a review on the Xoom and it reads great! maybe a bit heavy but I can live with that... but my main thoughts were XBMC remote.... so is it still not working out of the box?

I'm wondering if a cheaper Archos would be better.... :?
I am using the xbmc remote on my xoom. It works fine.

Only a couple nit picky things. for example if you are in landscape mode and you pull up "tv shows" it auto rotates into portrait.

But it all works. Shows all thumbs and the remote is huge on there which is nice. I only use my xoom to control XBMC. Works without issues.
MartinH Wrote:I have check-out the latest sources, recompiled the app in my Eclipse environment and installed the new apk on my tablet. Now it runs perfectly.

@MartinH
I've got the same issue with my Iconia A500. Unfortunately I do not have the environment to recompile. Any chance that you could provide the recompiled version to me?
Thanks
_ak1_
_ak1_ Wrote:@MartinH
I've got the same issue with my Iconia A500. Unfortunately I do not have the environment to recompile. Any chance that you could provide the recompiled version to me?
Thanks
_ak1_

You can download it from my dropbox: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2311861/XBMC%20Remote.apk
Geeba Wrote:Hmmmm now I just read a review on the Xoom and it reads great! maybe a bit heavy but I can live with that... but my main thoughts were XBMC remote.... so is it still not working out of the box?

I'm wondering if a cheaper Archos would be better.... :?

Works great on mt A101IT Smile

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
MartinH Wrote:You can download it from my dropbox: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2311861/XBMC%20Remote.apk

Thank you! It's working. No crash when selecting "Now playing". But it seems that there are some other smaller issue. But basically a great way to control my XBMC.

MartinH, Danke und schoene Gruesse ins Sauerland!
scarymonkey Wrote:It isn't visible on my Acer Iconia A500 here in the UK so I guess it is one of the settings in the market that is preventing it from showing for me. I know compiling from source works (as that is how I am running it now).

not showing up for my asus transformer tf101 either Sad
It isn't showing up because of the telephony settings. I'm on it.
XBMCLive Dharma beta 2 running on an ASRock ION 330 HT
Any news on the issue? I've just recieved my Asus Transformer, and I'd love to use it as my remote instead of my HTC Incredible S.Big Grin
Yeah, same here. I also have a Transformer, and I can find the app on the marketplace on the web just fine, but when I attempt to open it on the Transformer it just says "Application not found", or words to that effect. Would really love to get this in there. I can always sideload, as others have done, but that involves losing the automatic update bits and such, plus I can't give you guys 5 stars on the marketplace Smile

So pretty please, with sugar on top, please look into the issue further.
menace Wrote:So pretty please, with sugar on top, please look into the issue further.

Already fixed in SVN. It will be in the next market release. Hopefully in the next days!
XBMCLive Dharma beta 2 running on an ASRock ION 330 HT
Fantastic! Thanks a bunch, the_alien Smile Can't wait to start using it!
Jun 14 build works OK on the Transformer.
Only thing i would like to see is a remote suitable for tablets (10.1''/7'')... the current one is massive, it's taking the whole screen.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xoom?0