[MOD] Horizontal Home Confluence (for git users)
the easiest way is you would have to actually delete the images files and make a new textures.xbt
Jezz_X Wrote:the easiest way is you would have to actually delete the images files and make a new textures.xbt

After a bit of searching the forum on xbt's - seems they are not able to be extracted?

I did some digging in the VideoLibraryViews and didn't find anything that could be a lead.

Just seems to me, and I may be the only one (?) that having an "SD" and an "HD" flag is repetitive - if a movie is flagged HD and one isn't flagged at all, can't we assume the unflagged movie is SD?

Thanks for all your work, I love the functionality and customization Confluence offers, truly my favorite skin (not a big Fanart, codec/movie studio fan).
All the textures can be found in the xbmc source code git
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/tree/master...ence/media
A great new look. But still missing one view, which I do myself means LowList

Hi guys,
i'm using ATV2 / Official xbmc 10.0-7 (came back from the newest which was a little buggued for me) and I thus lost the Confluence horizontal stunning menu.
Reading that post, there previously was a zip file available to install that new Confluence skin.
Any chance I could get that zip file somewhere ? And install it over my fresh install to get the horizontal Confluence ?

Would make my day Smile

In advance : thanks ! Smile Smile Hehe.
@Regss

Care to share your mod for lowlist view for movie, tvshow and music?

Thanks,
Nitin.
lowlist for music can also be found in my horizontal confluence mod here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=103001

If you like to share, i take your view in my mod...

mm
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Hello and sorry for my long absence.

@ ndeshmukh
If you want to have a LowList in movie library just copy both files to the directory skin.confluence/720p/ and replace existing.

@ mad-max
You can extract these two files and put LowList view in your mod.

//sorry for my english
Regss.
Thanks a lot Jezz_X for the new confluence skin Wink

I'm doing a few tweaks to make it closer to my tastes, here an example:

I have only a little concern about the Recent added (film or episode) widget:

I'm a backdrops lover and I think that new widget (a window for every title) cover a little too much background. The old school widget was more descreet IMHO.

Here the exemple of background covered:
Hi I have some suggestions regarding Confluence 2.1.0

1) When you scroll left or right on the home menu, it keeps the current item in the centre of the screen. But then when you get to the outermost left or right item, it doesnt centre them. It seems kind of jarring and unintuitive.

2) When you go to a home menu item like Movies or TV Shows and press 'down' to get to the submenu, it should go to the centre item in the sub menu instead of the left one.

3) Get rid of that big ugly grey banner on the bottom that says xbmc. It looks really ugly/imposing. It doesnt even go away when I use custom backdrops. I think everybody using XBMC already knows that they are using XBMC.

4) The menu bar is too low. It creates visual tension by having something close to centre but not quite. Either move it down to where it is obvious that the off-centre nature is deliberate, or else centre it perfectly.
I really like the clean and easy looking interface Confluence use. However I also would like an option to disable the XBMC logo on the homescreen, is it possible?

/niklas

voochi Wrote:Hi I have some suggestions regarding Confluence 2.1.0

3) Get rid of that big ugly grey banner on the bottom that says xbmc. It looks really ugly/imposing. It doesnt even go away when I use custom backdrops. I think everybody using XBMC already knows that they are using XBMC.
NiklasK Wrote:I really like the clean and easy looking interface Confluence use. However I also would like an option to disable the XBMC logo on the homescreen, is it possible?

/niklas

here you go:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=103001

mm
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
These are my suggestions for the final skin. I know many of these have been mentioned, but I just wanted to repeat them.

- Bring back the shutdown menu icons. The icons were large, distinct and easy to understand. The new shutdown menu is much harder to distinguish.

- Remove the XBMC logo. Looks tacky and does not match the smooth look of the rest of the home screen.

- Lower the menu bar. It blocks too much of the backdrop.

- Remove the "dark filter" that dims the upper half of the backdrop when music is playing. Not only does it block the backdrop, but it only blocks half and stops abruptly. Why do we have this?

- Remove the media player controls on the home screen. It blocks too much of the backdrop, looks tacky and does not match the smooth look of the rest of the home screen. Does anybody actually use these controls instead of a remote control or keyboard shortcut?

For anybody that wants to manually edit these changes on their own, please see my post here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=114405

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Horizontal Home Confluence (for git users)1