Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: 9GAG.TV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Links: Image Image Image Image

Changelog:

• forum url (thx 2 NEOhidra)
  • support of direct video URLs
  • framework
This add-on has the same problem that the old one had with subtitles. I suspect it is a youtube problem. When a video has a subtitle, it keeps rendering on top of the old subtitle and quite rapidly the text is completely unreadable.
If I could use your youtube add-on, maybe the issue would dissapear ? I don't know, since I cannot use your youtube add-on without changing my google accounts password, and this is not possible.

Let me know if you need a screenshot ?

Regards
Yes, that's a problem regarding the other YouTube Addon. You have to configure the YouTube Addon, maybe to not show subtitles? Smile My Addon doesn't support subtitles for now Smile
The strange thing however is that subtitles works if you play a video directly inside from the "other" Youtube add-on I think ?
It simply malfunctions when another add-on calls youtube... Or am I mistaken ?
I found another issue Sad Page2 and all further pages has the same content as the first page :o
There's never any new content no matter which Page you go to.
(2014-12-05, 10:46)pike Wrote: [ -> ]The strange thing however is that subtitles works if you play a video directly inside from the "other" Youtube add-on I think ?
It simply malfunctions when another add-on calls youtube... Or am I mistaken ?
I don't know I'm not working with subtitles. Haven't found the time to tests this.

(2014-12-07, 09:36)pike Wrote: [ -> ]I found another issue Sad Page2 and all further pages has the same content as the first page :o
There's never any new content no matter which Page you go to.

Fixed in the next update. Thanks for your feedback.
Recently many videos are not playable. There is a toast dialog that says something like: the video is ONLY playable on youtube. Do you need further details / Debug Log ?
(2015-01-30, 12:01)pike Wrote: [ -> ]Recently many videos are not playable. There is a toast dialog that says something like: the video is ONLY playable on youtube. Do you need further details / Debug Log ?

Yes...a debug log please...So I can see the video ID of the YT-Video and maybe something else, but I think I already fixed this in the v5.0.5~beta5
Looks like addon updated automagically and now the videos that wouldn't play before plays again Smile

It seems that every time it updates, I get the same question; if I want to run the Wizard ?
(2015-01-31, 00:20)pike Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like addon updated automagically and now the videos that wouldn't play before plays again Smile

It seems that every time it updates, I get the same question; if I want to run the Wizard ?

This could be the wizard of 9GAG.TV. All addons will have this kind of support from now on. The wizard only asks once - if not please check your addon and addon_data folder if you have multiple YouTube folders.
Version 2.0.0 (2015-05-04)
ADD: support for vimeo
UPD: moved to helix for support of YouTube 5.X.X and Vimeo 4.X.X
Version 2.0.1 (2015-06-18)
FIX: playback of vimeo videos
UPD: kodion
Version 3.0.0 (2015-08-07)
UPD: framework
Version 3.0.1 (2015-08-15)
[fix] support of direct video URLs
Great addon....thanks bromix for your hard work for all of us.
Pages: 1 2