Kodi Community Forum
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream] (/showthread.php?tid=329767)

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - farhanito - 2019-04-15

Using coreelec on odroid N2,
I can't stream beyond what is given in the media-flag (SD 540p). Most movies has SD 540p flag.
Contents with HD 1080p and 4k UHD flag can be played at 1080p flawlessly.

On Android (ftv stick 4k), those SD 540p movies can be played at 1080p.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - clones - 2019-04-15

(2019-04-05, 13:51)clones Wrote:
(2019-04-04, 20:40)usphil Wrote:
(2019-04-04, 00:33)clones Wrote: Am I missing something simple?  
Do you get 'Next Page' at the end of list? On mine it's not. Just a list of 300 movies A-F. My system is LibreElec 9.0.1 on S905X TVBox.  
That's the same that I get (especially if 300/400 is selected, where infinity times it out). Windows 10, Leia18.1 
I was wondering about a way to add so when searching Netflix, (and not using the infinity search option, as it causes timeouts), to add a place so 'next place' would be added to the bottom of each list. (windows10, leia18.1)

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Sholander - 2019-04-15

(2019-04-15, 11:44)PolliSoft Wrote: Hi,

I run the latest Nexflix plugin version from repo, v0.14_beta24. Is there anyone that can help or give hints?
On repo I see v0.14_beta23 as latest...

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - talentedmrwulf - 2019-04-16

Hi all. I'm brand new here as far as posting - been lurking for awhile trying to get the Netflix Add-on working. I was one of the folks who was having the issue where I'd select a video, the loading circle would come up, then disappear, and I'd just be left on the listview. Debug logs seemed to show different errors for every single version I tried, and I couldn't figure out what the problem was. I did finally come up with a solution. In my Netflix user profiles, the first in the list is a Kids profile, the second is the Adult profile. I never thought to test the Kids profile until today, when I found out it worked just fine. However, even setting my Adult profile to auto-login, videos wouldn't play. So, I went on Netflix, turned the primary profile into the Adult profile, and deleted the second profile.

It now works likes a charm. No errors, no issues, playback is perfect. I haven't tested it yet to see if having a Kids profile on second will work the way it is supposed to, but I wanted to put this down in case it could help anybody.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - bym007 - 2019-04-16

(2019-04-16, 15:42)talentedmrwulf Wrote: Hi all. I'm brand new here as far as posting - been lurking for awhile trying to get the Netflix Add-on working. I was one of the folks who was having the issue where I'd select a video, the loading circle would come up, then disappear, and I'd just be left on the listview. Debug logs seemed to show different errors for every single version I tried, and I couldn't figure out what the problem was. I did finally come up with a solution. In my Netflix user profiles, the first in the list is a Kids profile, the second is the Adult profile. I never thought to test the Kids profile until today, when I found out it worked just fine. However, even setting my Adult profile to auto-login, videos wouldn't play. So, I went on Netflix, turned the primary profile into the Adult profile, and deleted the second profile.

It now works likes a charm. No errors, no issues, playback is perfect. I haven't tested it yet to see if having a Kids profile on second will work the way it is supposed to, but I wanted to put this down in case it could help anybody.

I am having the same issue since a few days now. I have many profiles in my Netflix account. So I guess this applies to me as well....

However, I am unable to follow how you managed to make it work again. Can you kindly explain with some steps to make it easy. Thanks in advance.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - talentedmrwulf - 2019-04-16

(2019-04-16, 15:47)bym007 Wrote:
(2019-04-16, 15:42)talentedmrwulf Wrote: Hi all. I'm brand new here as far as posting - been lurking for awhile trying to get the Netflix Add-on working. I was one of the folks who was having the issue where I'd select a video, the loading circle would come up, then disappear, and I'd just be left on the listview. Debug logs seemed to show different errors for every single version I tried, and I couldn't figure out what the problem was. I did finally come up with a solution. In my Netflix user profiles, the first in the list is a Kids profile, the second is the Adult profile. I never thought to test the Kids profile until today, when I found out it worked just fine. However, even setting my Adult profile to auto-login, videos wouldn't play. So, I went on Netflix, turned the primary profile into the Adult profile, and deleted the second profile.

I am having the same issue since a few days now. I have many profiles in my Netflix account. So I guess this applies to me as well....

However, I am unable to follow how you managed to make it work again. Can you kindly explain with some steps to make it easy. Thanks in advance.

In my case, I deleted every profile but one. We don’t really use more than one profile so this didn’t really affect us much.

However, a way to test if this is the same problem is to select the very first profile on your list when you open the Netflix plugin and see if videos will play under it. If they do, you’re having the same issue I did.

I’m doing some further testing after work today and will let you know anything else I run across.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - vitocorl - 2019-04-16

Netflix today did an update to its Android app, probably something has changed, because i cannot login at all and all i get is an index list error.
Hastebin reports that my log is too big, i have even tried to upload half and provide two urls, but it also reports it as big, so i have uploaded my log here: http://www.filedropper.com/kodi

By the way, we have to find a new way of uploading the logs, since they are getting bigger and hastebin does not accept them, i do not know if someone has an idea or a suggestion...

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - vitocorl - 2019-04-16

(2019-04-16, 18:29)vitocorl Wrote: Netflix today did an update to its Android app, probably something has changed, because i cannot login at all and all i get is an index list error.
Hastebin reports that my log is too big, i have even tried to upload half and provide two urls, but it also reports it as big, so i have uploaded my log here: http://www.filedropper.com/kodi

By the way, we have to find a new way of uploading the logs, since they are getting bigger and hastebin does not accept them, i do not know if someone has an idea or a suggestion...
Please do not bother with this problem, i just disabled custom views and everything went back to normal, problem solved!

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - scrubymcbubble - 2019-04-17

I tried the latest 18.2 nightly for android and am still experiencing the inconsistent audio streams with the Netflix addon.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - shrugg1e - 2019-04-17

(2019-04-08, 20:14)stefive83 Wrote:
(2019-04-03, 07:31)shrugg1e Wrote: Hi guys,

i cant find the HDR Settings :-?

My Device is the Xiaomi Mi Box.

Thx for help!

go to expert settings, and enable HEVC profiles 

That works, great! Thx  Angel

One Question: Is there a possibility to get the Netflix "Info Box" in this Addon to check the Stream Resolution?

Remember, i have a Mi Box with no F4 or "Display Info" Button on the Remote ...

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - patrik.ekstrom - 2019-04-17

I get "Please check your credentials" Works fine with 0.13 version.
Tried to remove plugin.video.netflix-folder, but still the same.
See log:
https://paste.kodi.tv/zojujinayo.kodi

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - bilico - 2019-04-17

Hello

my android is 5.1
My kodi is the one: kodi-18.1-Leia-armeabi-v7a.apk
and my netfix is the: plugin.video.netflix-master

I installed it as described in the first post of this topic

when you start Kodi error message appears: PLAYBACK ERROR

and when you try to start netflix it displays error message: ADDON ERROR, and does not open

how do i have to make netflix work?

thank you

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - Kilvearn - 2019-04-18

Hello,

Just a little question about Dolby Atmos...
I followed the instructions to set the addon on Kodi on my NVidia Shield TV, and everything's working (4K, HDR,...).
But no way to know if it's ok for Dolby Atmos... I think it's ok, as I have multiple streams in DD+ 5.1 (in audio list), but neither is noted as "Atmos".
Is there a way to distinguish the Atmos stream ? My Denon AV Receiver doesn't indicate if a stream is Atmos (just Dolby Digital/+, TrueHD, ...)

Thanks for your help !

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - AGunzXBMC - 2019-04-18

(2019-04-18, 09:24)Kilvearn Wrote: Hello,

Just a little question about Dolby Atmos...
I followed the instructions to set the addon on Kodi on my NVidia Shield TV, and everything's working (4K, HDR,...).
But no way to know if it's ok for Dolby Atmos... I think it's ok, as I have multiple streams in DD+ 5.1 (in audio list), but neither is noted as "Atmos".
Is there a way to distinguish the Atmos stream ? My Denon AV Receiver doesn't indicate if a stream is Atmos (just Dolby Digital/+, TrueHD, ...)

Thanks for your help !

The Atmos streams are DD+, Netflix doesn't passthrough TrueHD Atmos streams.

RE: Netflix Add-on [input-stream] - CastagnaIT - 2019-04-18

(2019-04-17, 15:35)patrik.ekstrom Wrote: I get "Please check your credentials" Works fine with 0.13 version.
Tried to remove plugin.video.netflix-folder, but still the same.
See log:
https://paste.kodi.tv/zojujinayo.kodi

Download and install the latest DailyBuild of 20190418 should now work