• 70(current)
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
Brief update. I completely redid kodi on Linux, installed input-stream, cleared cache for Netflix. logged in successfully and played 3 movies so far. no issues. Blame Android x86 still in development. Thanks guys for your help.
Hi guys,

i cant find the HDR Settings :-?

My Device is the Xiaomi Mi Box.

Thx for help!
TV: Metz Novum 55 OLED Made in Germany | UHD BD Player: Sony UBP-X700 | Streaming Player: Apple TV 4K (2. Gen), Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019), Xiaomi Mi Box 3
Question 
Hello,

Thank you so much for this Add-on.  I really look forward to being able to view Netflix at 1080p on my Linux HTPC.  I've tried using various browser tricks but none are reliable and Netflix keeps blocking them or forcing me back to 720p at best.

Unfortunately I cannot get this to work on my Fedora 29 Linux media PC.  I've installed python-pycryptodomex (version 3.7.3-1) and kodi-inputstream-adaptive (version 2.2.25-2) from RPMfusion as well as the latest version of this Add-On.

I can login to Netflix and browse content.  However when I go to view anything the loading "wheel" animation displays briefly then it returns to the list without a visible error.
Upon further inspection the log file contains the message "ERROR: AddOnLog: InputStream Adaptive: No MOOV in stream!".  Do you have any suggestions as to how I could resolve this?

A truncated debug log is here (I made sure to truncate it well after the error): https://paste.kodi.tv/ikejajuroy.kodi

Thanks!
(2019-03-31, 00:56)clones Wrote:
(2019-03-20, 08:23)usphil Wrote: TV box Amlogic S905X LibreElec 9.0.1, Netflix version 0.14.0 Beta23.

Everything working fine, but the movie list on each item just has 335 or 336 movies in only one page, missing a lot movies. it should have page 2 and more...

Anybody have a same one?
Installed on Windows 10, v. 14.0 beta 23, and every plays okay so far, but am having some difficulty in the search for movies/shows to watch..

I see in the settings > expert tab there is a setting to 'Limit List Results,' 100, 200, 300, 400, or ∞. There is a note a that says higher numbers can cause time outs. When I set ∞, I get a time out, but 300 or 400, when I search documentaries for insistence, I only get movies through A-F, and there is 'next page' option at end. Not sure if I missed something simple. 
Am I missing something simple?
My Netflix stopped working all of a sudden today. LibreElec 9.0.1

It can connect to my account, pull profiles and once I go to play any title, it changes for a second and goes back to the previous screen.
I have tried various versions .13.21 upgraded to .14, .14b21, and finally .14b23, but all are showing same issues.

I can browse media, but cannot play anything. Any pointers ?

Log: https://pastebin.com/NNH7YtyD
Primary Sony 85" X8500F LED, Yamaha RX-V685, Odroid N2 4GB running CoreElec 19.4 RC1 (Kodi Matrix), SVS 5.1 Sound
Secondary Panasonic 50" ST50 Plasma, Pioneer AV916, Asus Chromebox running LibreElec (Kodi Leia)
(2019-04-04, 11:42)bym007 Wrote: My Netflix stopped working all of a sudden today. LibreElec 9.0.1

It can connect to my account, pull profiles and once I go to play any title, it changes for a second and goes back to the previous screen.
I have tried various versions .13.21 upgraded to .14, .14b21, and finally .14b23, but all are showing same issues.

I can browse media, but cannot play anything. Any pointers ?

Log: https://pastebin.com/NNH7YtyD
Someone posted this in the amazon input stream thread. I am guessing this is the same for this plugin
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2841979

Guys, Google striked so the addon is dead as far as I'm concerned. If you have an android device or hardware certified from Google which supports L1 encryption then you're fine (including Nvidia Shields), for everyone else (myself included) it's now dead.

Google enforced VMP validation, in order to do that Kodi and all the relative binaries must be certified by Google.
At my end it still works.
(2019-04-04, 00:33)clones Wrote:
(2019-03-31, 00:56)clones Wrote:
(2019-03-20, 08:23)usphil Wrote: TV box Amlogic S905X LibreElec 9.0.1, Netflix version 0.14.0 Beta23.

Everything working fine, but the movie list on each item just has 335 or 336 movies in only one page, missing a lot movies. it should have page 2 and more...

Anybody have a same one?
Installed on Windows 10, v. 14.0 beta 23, and every plays okay so far, but am having some difficulty in the search for movies/shows to watch..

I see in the settings > expert tab there is a setting to 'Limit List Results,' 100, 200, 300, 400, or ∞. There is a note a that says higher numbers can cause time outs. When I set ∞, I get a time out, but 300 or 400, when I search documentaries for insistence, I only get movies through A-F, and there is 'next page' option at end. Not sure if I missed something simple.  
Do you get 'Next Page' at the end of list? On mine it's not. Just a list of 300 movies A-F. My system is LibreElec 9.0.1 on S905X TVBox.
(2019-04-04, 17:25)DNKK Wrote: Someone posted this in the amazon input stream thread. I am guessing this is the same for this plugin
2841979(post)

Guys, Google striked so the addon is dead as far as I'm concerned. If you have an android device or hardware certified from Google which supports L1 encryption then you're fine (including Nvidia Shields), for everyone else (myself included) it's now dead.

Google enforced VMP validation, in order to do that Kodi and all the relative binaries must be certified by Google.

Yeah, I have seen it as well. However, I notice a people are still using their Netflix Add-on.
Primary Sony 85" X8500F LED, Yamaha RX-V685, Odroid N2 4GB running CoreElec 19.4 RC1 (Kodi Matrix), SVS 5.1 Sound
Secondary Panasonic 50" ST50 Plasma, Pioneer AV916, Asus Chromebox running LibreElec (Kodi Leia)
I mean, Google’s decision only affects (Google‐flavoured) Android; Linux, Windows, Mac, etc. platforms not controlled by Google should be unaffected.
If any of my comments or contributions have been helpful to you, consider checking out my Patreon. 🙇
(2019-04-04, 20:40)usphil Wrote:
(2019-04-04, 00:33)clones Wrote:
(2019-03-31, 00:56)clones Wrote: Installed on Windows 10, v. 14.0 beta 23, and every plays okay so far, but am having some difficulty in the search for movies/shows to watch..

Do you get 'Next Page' at the end of list? On mine it's not. Just a list of 300 movies A-F. My system is LibreElec 9.0.1 on S905X TVBox. 
That's the same that I get (especially if 300/400 is selected, where infinity times it out). Windows 10, Leia18.1
Something that's bugging me....all Netflix screens are in list view meaning I have to scroll down a huge alphabetical list of shows to find somehing. Is it possible to have each screen show thumbnails, like the browser version?

Not sure if it's related to the skin...I'm using Arctic zephyr, but I think I've gone through every possible setting and can't find a way to change the view, or at least get it to stick.
Is it possible to save Netflix movies to the hard drive so we can watch them in the car when we don't have internet access?
(2019-04-06, 18:59)ccvid Wrote: Is it possible to save Netflix movies to the hard drive so we can watch them in the car when we don't have internet access?
IIUC, on some commercial devices, using the official Netflix app you can download movies or shows to the device and watch offline. The iPhone along with the Netflix app is just one device that allows you to watch off line. However that downloaded movie/show is still DRM encompassed so can’t be copied to another device for consumption.

All these open source software systems have a hard time working with the DRM systems used by these closed source streaming companies. Luckily some clever people have worked out how to use windervine to enforce the DRM that many streaming sites use. The encrypted stream is decrypted as long as the video path is considered to be protected. So to gain access to the stream you need to circumvent the protection that windervine provides or presumably circumvent the protected video path. It’s all outside my area of understanding.

Obviously no one on this forum with greater understanding is going to help you with such requests as it’s outside the forum terms of use, so go elsewhere if you want to discuss such.

And to make matters worse, it seems Google is taking a harder line with o/s projects use of windervine (if I’ve understood the discussions correctly). So the basic add-on functions that work with Netflix may not continue to work in the future which is sad for us honest consumers of video stream services.

I just wish Netflix would actually support Kodi with their add-ons that allow full Netflix functionality on all Kodi platforms while allowing us to export our favourite movies and shows (as stream files) to our local library. But they don’t seem to want to provide such support.

Oh, and if you are watching video while driving, shame on you, I’d have you incarcerated while you reevaluate your unsafe behaviour.
I'm a XBMC novice :)
hello,
This is a great add-on. it works really good!

my problem is with the fuction os export library, and autoupdate once a day. Maybe it need a special configuration?
  • 70(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix Add-on [input-stream]14