Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - st graveyard - 2012-07-22

(2012-07-22, 08:58)donkee69 Wrote:
(2012-07-22, 08:04)ederson Wrote: My problem with MQ has always been the views ... While it`s extremely configurable and very polished skin i don`t like almost any view
I can`t check the new version so possibly i`ll change my mind but till now this has been the case

I`d like to propose (although too late for MQ4) an easy way to add a custom made view. like the view installer in Glass.

Great idea

This I would REALLY love as well. Than I finally have a good view for homevideos :-)

MQ, Wanilton,

please let me know where I can do bug reports for beta1. I have no clue at the moment and I have found some errors.

thanks,
grave

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - chris295 - 2012-07-22

(2012-07-22, 08:04)ederson Wrote: My problem with MQ has always been the views ... While it`s extremely configurable and very polished skin i don`t like almost any view
I can`t check the new version so possibly i`ll change my mind but till now this has been the case

I`d like to propose (although too late for MQ4) an easy way to add a custom made view. like the view installer in Glass.

Agree with this... I posted in the Aeon MQ3 thread about it but the only issue I have with Aeon MQ is the lack of views, particularly in Advanced Launcher, Hulu and other plugins. I love everything else about the skin, so seeing some more available viewtypes (Landscape, Square, alternate views, etc) would be a great addition to MQ4.

Keep up the good work on the skin, from what I see Aeon MQ 4 is looking amazing.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-07-22

@st graveyard, wait MarcosQui post beta 1, after look again all skin, bugs reporterd in the last days were fixed, again, please before posting any bugs, look first.

Wanilton

(2012-07-22, 07:58)TrailFoX Wrote: Hello,

nice, how can i aktivät the clear logo & logo for the "brake" info bar?

Well, active logo and clearart for music -> go to collections, top menu, art, set ON Show Artist/Album Art, set the path for your music folder.
For have arts, in top menu, go to add-ons, run script cdart manager (need this add-on of course).

Done

Wanilton

(2012-07-22, 13:46)Wanilton Wrote: @st graveyard, wait MarcosQui post beta 1, after look again all skin, bugs reporterd in the last days were fixed, again, please before posting any bugs, look first.

Wanilton

I'm now runnning version 0.0.5 (that is the second beta1). I would like to report some things. Can I do this in this forum thread or not?

@st graveyard, MarcosQui, yestarday fixed many bugs, my answer is NOT post in any place, wait for public VIP release Beta 1, for recheck latest version, before post about bugs.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - KrakenT3ch - 2012-07-22

(2012-07-22, 14:55)st graveyard Wrote:
(2012-07-22, 13:46)Wanilton Wrote: @st graveyard, wait MarcosQui post beta 1, after look again all skin, bugs reporterd in the last days were fixed, again, please before posting any bugs, look first.

Wanilton

I'm now runnning version 0.0.5 (that is the second beta1). I would like to report some things. Can I do this in this forum thread or not?

There's gonna be a new version out very soon...so Wanilton is saying the bugs maybe fixed on that version already. Lets wait till we test that release and post the bugs Smile

EDIT: Wanilton beat me to it Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TrailFoX - 2012-07-22

(2012-07-22, 14:25)Wanilton Wrote:
(2012-07-22, 07:58)TrailFoX Wrote: Hello,

nice, how can i aktivät the clear logo & logo for the "brake" info bar?

Well, active logo and clearart for music -> go to collections, top menu, art, set ON Show Artist/Album Art, set the path for your music folder.
For have arts, in top menu, go to add-ons, run script cdart manager (need this add-on of course).

Done

Wanilton

oh sorry i forget to write that i mean it for tv show... sorry

is there a new version? i use 4.0.3 alpha, where can i find the beta1 ??

thx 4 help

beta1 is not public yet. Sorry for the mixup everyone. Let's wait for the public release...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-07-22

I'm coming from a dune hdi player, used yadis and DFI , whereas DFI really is great but way to slow...
I prefer a normal nice wall view like this:

this isnt possible with this skin right?

I also would like to get a movie description once you select a movie, which goes to a new movie information place... containing cover, plot, backdrop, actors with info, even trailer support just like dfi

is this possible?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - KrakenT3ch - 2012-07-22

(2012-07-22, 16:06)Skank Wrote:

I'm coming from a dune hdi player, used yadis and DFI , whereas DFI really is great but way to slow...

I also would like to get a movie description once you select a movie, which goes to a new movie information place... containing cover, plot, backdrop, actors with info, even trailer support just like dfi

is this possible?

It is very much possible Smile

(2012-07-22, 16:17)KrakenT3ch Wrote:
(2012-07-22, 16:06)Skank Wrote:

is this possible?

It is very much possible Smile

How then lol?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-07-22

AEON MQ 4 BUILD 0.1.0 - BETA 1 available - release date 07/22/2012

For this version to work correctly you need to reset the skin - this is only for those who are installing over a previous version. For new installation it is not necessary.

Changelog:

Added: Main Menu - you can add up to 5 menus, intelligent submenus for these menus, and also the ability to reorder the menus.
Added: Main Menu - option for backgrounds animated - panscan.
Added: Discography, latest 50 albums per artist in Album Info or Song Info.
Added: Edited fonts with Greek characters - updated. (CutSickAss, thank you for that)
Added: Theme Selector - button to finish process without choose any theme.
Fixed: OSD bar over subtitle/slider.
Fixed: RCB - video support.
Fixed: German MPAA Rating.
Fixed: Lyrics is not displayed in some cases.
Fixed: Background Image used in the Main Menu does not correspond to enter the window.
Fixed: Theme Selector - arrow down go to submenu items(wrong) and loses focus.
Changed: New backdrop for Movies and TVShows.
Changed: View ShowArt - Show clearart for collection shows logo on the bottom, and vice versa.

To know what i mean look here

At point:

0:20 until 0:30 you see the wall view i would like to use
3:03 until 3:10 you see the movie information i would like it