• 35(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4
When I select a "Recently Added" album by pressing up from the MUSIC category, only the first song plays. Is there a setting that I need to change or is this a known bug. Also, any attempt to shutdown or hibernate XBMC causes the program to freeze and I need to Force Quit it.

I am using a mac mini for my HTPC...
(2012-07-20, 16:26)curtis-r Wrote: On beta1. I feel like a total noob with these questions, but can we still not add Main Menu items with custom links (like to a favorite) without using submenus?

This should be possible as of Beta 1 if I understand correctly.
(2012-07-20, 18:57)st graveyard Wrote:
(2012-07-20, 16:26)curtis-r Wrote: On beta1. I feel like a total noob with these questions, but can we still not add Main Menu items with custom links (like to a favorite) without using submenus?

This should be possible as of Beta 1 if I understand correctly.

Yes it is but I beleive Marcos requested to keep all comments about the Beta 1 Main Menu testing to the .txt document on SugarSync.

EDIT: My bad! Apologies if it was a question and you are not involved in the testing!
Please friends, comments about beta 1, only in sugar.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
i miss clearart/logos for movies...low list
Dear users, next sunday will be released the Aeon MQ 4 - Beta 1 for all VIPs.

Current changelog:

Added: Main Menu - you can add up to 5 menus, intelligent submenus for these menus, and also the ability to reorder the menus.
Added: Discography, latest 50 albums per artist in Album Info or Song Info - by ArtisSlideShow script.
Fixed: OSD bar over subtitle/slider.
Fixed: RCB - video support.
Fixed: German MPAA Rating.
Changed: New backdrop for Movies and TVShows.

Main Menu

Main Menu with new Menu/Vplaylist

Discography info - up to 50 albums with names and with covers for every artist.

------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Hi Marcos

Looks absolute stunning, can't wait till next Saturday Big Grin

Brilliant as always

Rgds
Manuel
Aeon MQ4
Mac Mini & HP Microserver N40L

I would like to inform that I invited many users to beta 1, but SugarSync has not delivered the invitation, I apologize for it even though is not my fault. Rolleyes
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Very nice work, one thing I noticed is that image for movies, the red one. When i used my dune hd player someone used that template and made it so movies were at the bottom and details on the side, and fanart was displayed inside the tv.

It was kind of cool, but no idea if it would ever be practical for xbmc, skinning is not my strong point. The new one he did is a slightly different picture but you get the idea. Dont know if it would ever be practical for xbmc though...maybe nobody is interested in something like it, but thought i would share.

http://www.mpcclub.com/forum/showpost.ph...count=1050

Also one for movies

http://www.mpcclub.com/forum/showpost.ph...stcount=13
Hi MQ
I think this can be THE SKIN for xbmc. And change the way we use media players
Thank you very much.
My head is spinning, this is extremely complex to configure. Sad
It is a little daunting at first but it is a completely new concept and very different to Aeon as we know it.

Some of the features are really great and it will take a while to get to know the skin, but it is worth it! :-)
Hello,

nice, how can i aktivät the clear logo & logo for the "brake" info bar?
My problem with MQ has always been the views ... While it`s extremely configurable and very polished skin i don`t like almost any view
I can`t check the new version so possibly i`ll change my mind but till now this has been the case

I`d like to propose (although too late for MQ4) an easy way to add a custom made view. like the view installer in Glass.
(2012-07-22, 08:04)ederson Wrote: My problem with MQ has always been the views ... While it`s extremely configurable and very polished skin i don`t like almost any view
I can`t check the new version so possibly i`ll change my mind but till now this has been the case

I`d like to propose (although too late for MQ4) an easy way to add a custom made view. like the view installer in Glass.

Great idea
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 456