Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-07-22

(2012-07-22, 08:58)donkee69 Wrote:
(2012-07-22, 08:04)ederson Wrote: My problem with MQ has always been the views ... While it`s extremely configurable and very polished skin i don`t like almost any view
I can`t check the new version so possibly i`ll change my mind but till now this has been the case

I`d like to propose (although too late for MQ4) an easy way to add a custom made view. like the view installer in Glass.

Great idea

Can you show an example of the view installer in glass?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-07-22

@Skank, please look skin tutorial video thread, there one about how work this skin with movies and tv shows, visualizations mode, info movies how work too. Your answer is there, and of course, if you have skin, try use a little.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - m0v1em4n - 2012-07-22

Hi Guys,

I am running Frodo Alpha 3 in portable mode

I have downloaded the extra pack via MQ4 alpha 3 and have set up as described in the tutorial video, but I am not getting any weather icons static or animated, anyone have any ideas

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Skank - 2012-07-22

(2012-07-22, 18:06)Wanilton Wrote: @Skank, please look skin tutorial video thread, there one about how work this skin with movies and tv shows, visualizations mode, info movies how work too. Your answer is there, and of course, if you have skin, try use a little.

I already watched that one Wink i tried MQ 3 already too Wink but none that is able to do what i like Wink
That's why i asked if this could be added in the future/is possible

@m0c1em4n, Please check extrapack files are ok, look in xbmc folder, portable_data/userdata/addon_data/skin.extrapack.aeonmq.4 (6346 files, 111 folders), for me it´s ok, here with frodo Alpha 4 in portable mode too.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - jason28 - 2012-07-22

I have a quick question about the new beta. I have added some smart playlists to the main menu. I have 2 TV show and 2 movie playlists. The playlists are set up to display content based on file path. I have added all paths to XBMC. For the move playlists the recently added works fine at the top. for the TV show playlists there is nothing listed. Also I noticed that there is no library information listed.

Does anyone know if this is a bug or if there is something else that I have to do?

Here is a screen shot of the TV Main Menu:

Here is a screen shot of the Movie Main Menu:

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TrailFoX - 2012-07-22

Hi,

Thx for Beta 1

is it possibel to have tv show logo there? i can´t find something

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - TeKo - 2012-07-22

(2012-07-22, 18:50)TrailFoX Wrote: Hi,

Thx for Beta 1

is it possibel to have tv show logo there? i can´t find something

You can turn it on in settings.
If checked you should have logo+clearart on the right side.

witch settings i can´t find something...

@TrailFoX, no necessary setting anything for have logo and clearart in PAUSE, only have 2 images (logo.png and clearart.png) in root folder your tv show.

For collections and other places use 2 images, go to Top Menu, ART, Set ON option USE LOGO AND CLEARART.PNG.

they are there, also in banner view i can see them down, but not in "Pause" hmmm

@jason28, I look your case, for me VPlaylist for TV shows is fine, too, work recently or random and I have library Information fine too.

there is the logo....

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - m0v1em4n - 2012-07-22

(2012-07-22, 18:18)Wanilton Wrote: @m0c1em4n, Please check extrapack files are ok, look in xbmc folder, portable_data/userdata/addon_data/skin.extrapack.aeonmq.4 (6346 files, 111 folders), for me it´s ok, here with frodo Alpha 4 in portable mode too.

Hi Wanilton,

tried the skin on my normal install which use Eden not in portable mode,and I still cant get any weather icons, I have checked that the extras folder is in my user roaming folder and all looks ok , I have checked the settings and animated icons is selected

so not sure

Beta 1 - Here one new tutorial vídeo about how include new items to main menu.