Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 (/showthread.php?tid=135045)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - 0mikeyj0 - 2012-08-16

RC 1 is looking good!

Still having an issue with the Season View being skipped when "Hide Watched" is enabled in TV Shows. If I disable it I can again see the Seasons view. So:

"Hide Watched" DISABLED:
TV Shows-->Seasons-->Episodes

"Hide Watched" ENABLED:
TV Shows-->Episodes

Also, I see that the Info screen in Music/Wall View was changed to the proper and now shows some info but is it possible that this could be optional? I don't prefer that it pops up and covers a lot of my Artist images just because I paused on one for a moment.

Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - MarcosQui - 2012-08-16

For Music/Wall Info, included was a new parameter, then only will have the options of auto, manual or off if you restart the skin.

Oh, ok! Thanks Marcos!

I have reloaded the skin and restarted XBMC and still do not see the option? Where should it be shown?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - CutSickAss - 2012-08-16

I've noticed a couple of bugs, don't know if they're caused by my setup (XBMC 11.0 installed):

- When in TV Shows, if I select view Landscape-X, with Auto panel enabled, I can't get to the upper settings to change anything. The only way I could find to get back to a regular view was to open guisettings.xml and change "<setting type="string" name="skin.aeonmq.4.view_video_landscapex">enable</setting>" to "disable". Don't know if this happens with other views as well.

- In some cases the scrolling effect of a label is broken in half horizontally, like this:

Originally I thought this was caused by my screen's resolution, but the same thing happens in other resolutions, as well as in my desktop which has a 16:9 screen.

Also noting the following...doesn't affect usability but just aesthetics!

When moving Furniture, if clock and weather is highlighted in upper right:

Then you click and clock moves to lower left but highlight stays in lower right? Also, it doesn't bring weather.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - LARQ - 2012-08-16

ok. I created a smartlist, establishing the path to some tv series. But when i put this smarlist in the MAIN MENU, it doesnt get recognized.
* This only fails on tv series. Movies list are fine.
* im using eden and the last version of the randomandlastitem script
* These same smartlist works on other skin.
* When i create the list setting other options like genre, yeat,etc. I get different result but it still fails.
* Some users reported this before (me too)
* i tried on other pc in clean xbmc installI and aeon mq4 rc1 ... but nothing.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-08-16

(2012-08-16, 20:49)0mikeyj0 Wrote: Oh, ok! Thanks Marcos!

I have reloaded the skin and restarted XBMC and still do not see the option? Where should it be shown?

In collection, go to top menu (wall view mode - use left arrow), media info option, select automatic panel 2 times, change for turn Off panel, very easy.

About position furniture weather and clock, i try here in equal style, music item and for me work great, highlight follow with info for all position.

(2012-08-16, 21:21)CutSickAss Wrote: I've noticed a couple of bugs, don't know if they're caused by my setup (XBMC 11.0 installed):

- When in TV Shows, if I select view Landscape-X, with Auto panel enabled, I can't get to the upper settings to change anything. The only way I could find to get back to a regular view was to open guisettings.xml and change "<setting type="string" name="skin.aeonmq.4.view_video_landscapex">enable</setting>" to "disable". Don't know if this happens with other views as well.

- In some cases the scrolling effect of a label is broken in half horizontally, like this:

Originally I thought this was caused by my screen's resolution, but the same thing happens in other resolutions, as well as in my desktop which has a 16:9 screen.

Hello CutSickAss, well, for access top menu in Landscape-X, use left arrow, this work fine here.

About the second image. in 1920x1080 it´s fine for me, no label broken here, same for landscape-x view mode , what resolution do you use normally?

Look the images:

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - CutSickAss - 2012-08-17

@Wanilton

You're right on the Landscape-X issue, thanks. On the PC I tried it I had a lot of shows and didn't think of moving all the way to the left to access the settings, sorry.

About the label scrolling problem, as I mentioned on my original post I didn't know if it was caused by my screen or not. The problem appears on resolutions 1280x800, 1280x720 (windowed 16:9), and 1600x1050. I've noticed it on a lot of cases, but it is not persistant, sometimes the text turns to normal after a few seconds, other times it stays split, with the bottom part stuttering. The last time I saw this on my computer was when I tried one of the early Frodo-pre nightlies, but not on Eden (which I have now). I posted this more as a general enquiry to see if anyone else is having this problem. Since no-one is complaining, I'll assume it's just my setup. Thanks!

EDIT: Just realized that if I press "S" to bring up the bottom settings whenever I'm in a window that has this split label scrolling issue, the problem disappears and the label turns to normal! As if it only happens for the focused window.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - 0mikeyj0 - 2012-08-17

@Wanilton

I'm not seeing the option you're describing but I DO see a blank menu entry at the top. Should it be there?

No sure about the clock position/highlighting issue. It doesn't trouble me, I just thought it didn't look right.

Thx!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-08-17

OmikeyjO, what is your Operational System, XBMC frodo or eden, because this is not normal, there are error in your install, look my screen

(2012-08-17, 01:44)Wanilton Wrote: OmikeyjO, what is your Operational System, XBMC frodo or eden, because this is not normal, there are error in your install, look my screen

I'm running Windows 7 and Eden. Strange, I just did a fresh Eden install before Beta 3....

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - Wanilton - 2012-08-17

OmikeykO, install release candidate, maybe solve your troubles, I look in eden, work fine here, too.

Wanilton

I'm sorry I didn't explain better that I do have RC1 installed as of this morning. I'm sure that's why I have the blank menu entry where the Panel option is supposed to be...

[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - mikkelnl - 2012-08-17

(2012-08-16, 12:40)mikkelnl Wrote: Great work, I was wondering if it is possible to show other widgets here? Can't seem to find such an option? Or disable the 'In Progress' widget?

Plus, is this possible? I would like a TV SERIES menu item, with on the top of the screen not the 'latest episodes' but the episodes from a smart-playlist I made (which contains only unwatched episodes)... Is that possible?
Anyone? Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4 - st graveyard - 2012-08-17

(2012-08-17, 08:41)mikkelnl Wrote:
(2012-08-16, 12:40)mikkelnl Wrote: Great work, I was wondering if it is possible to show other widgets here? Can't seem to find such an option? Or disable the 'In Progress' widget?

Plus, is this possible? I would like a TV SERIES menu item, with on the top of the screen not the 'latest episodes' but the episodes from a smart-playlist I made (which contains only unwatched episodes)... Is that possible?
Anyone? Smile

Don't think these things are possible.

Removing the progress widget --> in main menu, press down twice, go to playback options, last one in the row 'hide in progress'.