• 71(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4
RC 1 is looking good!

Still having an issue with the Season View being skipped when "Hide Watched" is enabled in TV Shows. If I disable it I can again see the Seasons view. So:

"Hide Watched" DISABLED:
TV Shows-->Seasons-->Episodes

"Hide Watched" ENABLED:
TV Shows-->Episodes

Also, I see that the Info screen in Music/Wall View was changed to the proper and now shows some info but is it possible that this could be optional? I don't prefer that it pops up and covers a lot of my Artist images just because I paused on one for a moment.

Thanks!
For Music/Wall Info, included was a new parameter, then only will have the options of auto, manual or off if you restart the skin.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Oh, ok! Thanks Marcos!

I have reloaded the skin and restarted XBMC and still do not see the option? Where should it be shown?
I've noticed a couple of bugs, don't know if they're caused by my setup (XBMC 11.0 installed):

- When in TV Shows, if I select view Landscape-X, with Auto panel enabled, I can't get to the upper settings to change anything. The only way I could find to get back to a regular view was to open guisettings.xml and change "<setting type="string" name="skin.aeonmq.4.view_video_landscapex">enable</setting>" to "disable". Don't know if this happens with other views as well.

- In some cases the scrolling effect of a label is broken in half horizontally, like this:

Originally I thought this was caused by my screen's resolution, but the same thing happens in other resolutions, as well as in my desktop which has a 16:9 screen.
Also noting the following...doesn't affect usability but just aesthetics!

When moving Furniture, if clock and weather is highlighted in upper right:

Then you click and clock moves to lower left but highlight stays in lower right? Also, it doesn't bring weather.

ok. I created a smartlist, establishing the path to some tv series. But when i put this smarlist in the MAIN MENU, it doesnt get recognized.
* This only fails on tv series. Movies list are fine.
* im using eden and the last version of the randomandlastitem script
* These same smartlist works on other skin.
* When i create the list setting other options like genre, yeat,etc. I get different result but it still fails.
* Some users reported this before (me too)
* i tried on other pc in clean xbmc installI and aeon mq4 rc1 ... but nothing.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
VqP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(2012-08-16, 20:49)0mikeyj0 Wrote: Oh, ok! Thanks Marcos!

I have reloaded the skin and restarted XBMC and still do not see the option? Where should it be shown?

In collection, go to top menu (wall view mode - use left arrow), media info option, select automatic panel 2 times, change for turn Off panel, very easy.

About position furniture weather and clock, i try here in equal style, music item and for me work great, highlight follow with info for all position.

(2012-08-16, 21:21)CutSickAss Wrote: I've noticed a couple of bugs, don't know if they're caused by my setup (XBMC 11.0 installed):

- When in TV Shows, if I select view Landscape-X, with Auto panel enabled, I can't get to the upper settings to change anything. The only way I could find to get back to a regular view was to open guisettings.xml and change "<setting type="string" name="skin.aeonmq.4.view_video_landscapex">enable</setting>" to "disable". Don't know if this happens with other views as well.

- In some cases the scrolling effect of a label is broken in half horizontally, like this:

Originally I thought this was caused by my screen's resolution, but the same thing happens in other resolutions, as well as in my desktop which has a 16:9 screen.

Hello CutSickAss, well, for access top menu in Landscape-X, use left arrow, this work fine here.

About the second image. in 1920x1080 it´s fine for me, no label broken here, same for landscape-x view mode , what resolution do you use normally?

Look the images:

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
@Wanilton

You're right on the Landscape-X issue, thanks. On the PC I tried it I had a lot of shows and didn't think of moving all the way to the left to access the settings, sorry.

About the label scrolling problem, as I mentioned on my original post I didn't know if it was caused by my screen or not. The problem appears on resolutions 1280x800, 1280x720 (windowed 16:9), and 1600x1050. I've noticed it on a lot of cases, but it is not persistant, sometimes the text turns to normal after a few seconds, other times it stays split, with the bottom part stuttering. The last time I saw this on my computer was when I tried one of the early Frodo-pre nightlies, but not on Eden (which I have now). I posted this more as a general enquiry to see if anyone else is having this problem. Since no-one is complaining, I'll assume it's just my setup. Thanks!

EDIT: Just realized that if I press "S" to bring up the bottom settings whenever I'm in a window that has this split label scrolling issue, the problem disappears and the label turns to normal! As if it only happens for the focused window.
@Wanilton

I'm not seeing the option you're describing but I DO see a blank menu entry at the top. Should it be there?

No sure about the clock position/highlighting issue. It doesn't trouble me, I just thought it didn't look right.

Thx!
OmikeyjO, what is your Operational System, XBMC frodo or eden, because this is not normal, there are error in your install, look my screen

(2012-08-17, 01:44)Wanilton Wrote: OmikeyjO, what is your Operational System, XBMC frodo or eden, because this is not normal, there are error in your install, look my screen

I'm running Windows 7 and Eden. Strange, I just did a fresh Eden install before Beta 3....
OmikeykO, install release candidate, maybe solve your troubles, I look in eden, work fine here, too.

Wanilton
I'm sorry I didn't explain better that I do have RC1 installed as of this morning. I'm sure that's why I have the blank menu entry where the Panel option is supposed to be...
(2012-08-16, 12:40)mikkelnl Wrote: Great work, I was wondering if it is possible to show other widgets here? Can't seem to find such an option? Or disable the 'In Progress' widget?

Plus, is this possible? I would like a TV SERIES menu item, with on the top of the screen not the 'latest episodes' but the episodes from a smart-playlist I made (which contains only unwatched episodes)... Is that possible?
Anyone? Smile
(2012-08-17, 08:41)mikkelnl Wrote:
(2012-08-16, 12:40)mikkelnl Wrote: Great work, I was wondering if it is possible to show other widgets here? Can't seem to find such an option? Or disable the 'In Progress' widget?

Plus, is this possible? I would like a TV SERIES menu item, with on the top of the screen not the 'latest episodes' but the episodes from a smart-playlist I made (which contains only unwatched episodes)... Is that possible?
Anyone? Smile

Don't think these things are possible.

Removing the progress widget --> in main menu, press down twice, go to playback options, last one in the row 'hide in progress'.
  • 71(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 456