Kodi Community Forum
Mod AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Mod AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) (/showthread.php?tid=209412)

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - Mike_Doc - 2015-04-01

Friffy1,

Ok, no problem. Search for <label>$VAR[ListLabel2Var]</label> and when you find it with a following <visible>!Container.Content(movies) + !Container.Content(tvshows)</visible> then change that to <visible>!Container.Content(movies) + Container.Content(tvshows)</visible>

Search for <label>$INFO[ListItem.Genre]</label> and when you see a following <visible>Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows)</visible> change to <visible>Container.Content(movies) | !Container.Content(tvshows)</visible>

There should be 2 instances of each $VAR with the following <visible>

If this still doesn't help then I'll put down the skin form the GIT and see what's what in that file.

@mato2015, please see post 1 for addons.rar, dowlnload that and unzup and see if script.playlists is in there, if so copy to your addons folder for the skin.

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - wacind - 2015-04-01

Hi

Sorry if this has been asked before... but I just upgraded to Helix and applied this skin.
Everything works fine except for missing Thumbnails in my Favorites View. I've set a custom menu location to my Favorites and when i change the view to Icons... i get this

There use to be the default icons/Thumbnails next to the text when i was on Gotham

EDIT: nevermind... i guess i just had to remove and re-add everything to my favorites

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - schimi2k - 2015-04-01

(2015-04-01, 16:25)mato2015 Wrote: Hi guys... i search the forum and google, but i dont find the script.playlists , please, can you help me ? where can i get ?
thanks for this great skin...

have a nice day.

check my signature - what did u see ? a 101 link... click on it ( with your left mousebutton when u are using windows or linux ) and then u will se an ADDON pack Wink
u need to download it and then u will have all important addons

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - knives of ice - 2015-04-02

(2015-04-01, 08:29)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi knives,

For number 1,

1) start by going into System >> Appearance >> Skin >>> settings >> and make sure 'enable backend mode' is switched on.
2) Go to System >> Video >> Settings and make sure 'group movies in sets is switched on.
3) Go to Movies and change view to Showcase in quicknav menu
4) in Viewtype settings select BD/DVD Cases
4.1) Right arrow over to 'General Options'
4.2) Switch on Showcase Mod
4.3) Now switch on 'No case for movieset', 'Open Set as Boxcase' and 'Open Case'. Also 'Show CDArt' at the top.

Ok, now you should at least have the movie set animation, as long as you already have movie sets in your collection.

If you have no movie sets then you'll have to do the following:

1) Find a movie that should be in a set
2) press 'c'
3) select Manager
4) select Manage Movie set
5) If you have any already created movie set they will now be listed
5.1) if sets exist and the set you want is listed then find it and press enter
5.2) it set does not exist then right arrow to 'Add movie to a ne..' and enther the new movie set name.
5.3) make sure the movie is assigned to the new set.

A movie set needs to have more than one film in it for the box set animation to work other wise it should look just like the other films depending on what case you selected in BD/DVD Cases

Ok, so now we should have all the settings configured and at least on movie set configured, so now what does the movie set look like for you? Are you seeing the discs and the movie set info on the right?

If everything is correct then you should have discs no matter what in the boxset.

If not then please include screenshots and we'll see whats up.

For number 2:

1) focus on a movie set
2) press c
3) Select manage
4) Select choose art
5) Select clearlogo
5.1) find an already downloaded logo and assign.

Personally, I've built a folder 'Movie Set Artwork' and the a folder for each set and then searched the following sites - fanart.tv and themoviedb. Between them I'm usually able to get at least a poster and a logo.

You need to repeat 2 - 5,1 for each art you want to change. My self I update poster, clearlogo. remove fanart. Create extrafanart1 and assigned one of Schimi2k's excellent grey scale images if it exists for the set, which can be found here Schimi2k's grafix palace

You can look into using the Moive Set Artwork Automator addon, I don't use it myself but some people do and as long as you setup your folder(s) correctly and configure correctly then I believe it works ok.

See if any of this helps,

Mike.

thank you so so much for the help.

ok i have everything now, the set view looks awsome. the only thing is i am still struggling adding the set logos. when i go to manage the set artwork there is no clear logo listed only the poster and fanart. if i click add art in the upper right corner then a keyboard pops up - there is no option to go find the folder i have the logos in. not sure why that is.

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - mato2015 - 2015-04-02

(2015-04-01, 19:44)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-04-01, 16:25)mato2015 Wrote: Hi guys... i search the forum and google, but i dont find the script.playlists , please, can you help me ? where can i get ?
thanks for this great skin...

have a nice day.

check my signature - what did u see ? a 101 link... click on it ( with your left mousebutton when u are using windows or linux ) and then u will se an ADDON pack Wink
u need to download it and then u will have all important addons

Blush thanks schimi

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - meowmoo - 2015-04-02

(2015-04-02, 00:50)knives of ice Wrote: thank you so so much for the help.

ok i have everything now, the set view looks awsome. the only thing is i am still struggling adding the set logos. when i go to manage the set artwork there is no clear logo listed only the poster and fanart. if i click add art in the upper right corner then a keyboard pops up - there is no option to go find the folder i have the logos in. not sure why that is.

I would suggest use Ember http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=191781 + Movie Set Artwork Automator http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=153502 Its how I do it

You need a few minutes to set it up but than its the fastest and easiest way to get all Movie Set Artworks you can find on Fanart.tv

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - knives of ice - 2015-04-02

(2015-04-02, 01:38)meowmoo Wrote:
(2015-04-02, 00:50)knives of ice Wrote: thank you so so much for the help.

I would suggest use Ember http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=191781 + Movie Set Artwork Automator http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=153502 Its how I do it

You need a few minutes to set it up but than its the fastest and easiest way to get all Movie Set Artworks you can find on Fanart.tv

i appreciate the suggestion. however, i have used ember in the past and i'm hoping to find someway to do it without using ember. its just such a pain in the ass to me to have to use the program everytime i have a set. if thats the only way to do it, cool i'll be forced to - but is there a way to do it from within the skin?

Ok, I realize know what i was doing wrong with the movie sets. when you click the add artwork and the keyboard comes up you need to type the exact type of file you are adding. i found this post that basically walks you through everything with adding artwork to movie sets in this manner

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=193212&pid=1691982#pid1691982

then to make things quicker i just added a source for my movie set artwork that doesn't scan.

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - Mike_Doc - 2015-04-02

Hi Knives,

If you only have poster & fanart as options then it sounds like you've done an import? I've seen after doing an import that they are the only artwork types listed. Generally I run artwork downloader and that should create the rest and then I have to add some myself to get it back to having all artowrk types within Manager Artwork.

Good to see you found the other thread and that everything is looking good for you now,

Mike.

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - bosspak - 2015-04-02

(2015-03-28, 12:08)bosspak Wrote: Hello,
When i look at pictures i have a little grey strip at the top of the screen.

I don't have this issue with confluence skin.
Do you have any idea how to remove it as i have already unchecked EXIF informations.

Thanks.

Hello,
I test it on kodi for windows and openelec and issue is present both.
Am i alone to have this issue with pictures ?

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - schimi2k - 2015-04-02

(2015-04-02, 10:17)bosspak Wrote:
(2015-03-28, 12:08)bosspak Wrote: Hello,
When i look at pictures i have a little grey strip at the top of the screen.

I don't have this issue with confluence skin.
Do you have any idea how to remove it as i have already unchecked EXIF informations.

Thanks.

Hello,
I test it on kodi for windows and openelec and issue is present both.
Am i alone to have this issue with pictures ?

hey buddy,
what view is it ?

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - bosspak - 2015-04-03

hi, it's the standard fullscreen view to see picture

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - toutoune290 - 2015-04-03

Hi All,
is there a way to remove the blue mask over the backgrounds of the menu's screen Huh?

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - Mike_Doc - 2015-04-03

System >> Appearance >> Skin >> Settings >> General and right at the bottom is 'Enable Global Blue Overlay'. If that isn't it then please supply a screenshot of the blue mask.

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - toutoune290 - 2015-04-03

thanks, i'm going to give it a try