Please use new settings and advancedsettings if you used Ember 1.3.x before!
Hints for version 22.214.171.124:
- I rised up the version to x.x.1.x, so that we can use the last digit for hotfix versions ;-)
- hints/known bugs for this version are the same like for 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52
Hints for version 184.108.40.206 (hotfix release):
This is important for all users who have used some version of 220.127.116.11
This is a hotfix version to solve all the episode regex and "lost" seasons issues.
Read the changelog for more informations.
Please follow these steps to ensure that errors of the previous version are fixed (sorry for that!):
1. start your already installed version of Ember and change the marked line (doubleclick) in image to this value:
([\/\._ -](?<season>[0-9]+)([0-9][0-9]))[\._ -]
2. click on Update Regex and close the settings window with OK
3. close Ember and delete the DB .\Ember Media Manager\Settings\MyVideos17.emm
4. install the new version 18.104.22.168 and let Ember merge your old DB again (all new content since update to 22.214.171.124 should be automatically recognized by default DB update after install wizard)
5. if you still have issues with episode regex: delete this line completely!
Known bugs in 126.96.36.199:
- there are still issues with episode files like tvs-ncis.los.angeles-ded-dl-ithd-x264-603.mkv
- no multi-episode support for episode files like tvs-ncis.los.angeles-ded-dl-ithd-603.604.mkv
- MovieSet expert settings "Parent Folder" does not work
- Offlline Media Manager does not work (we will fix it as its next)
- new Genre management is not implemented (also one of our next steps)
- VLC module does not work properly
- overlapping preview images preview after start
Hints for version 188.8.131.52 Version 2:
- VLC is no longer needed, we have moved VLC to a separate module that can be enabled/disabled (but it still does not work properly )
- image preview in main windows is not the final solution (I know there are people who have screens as small as makeup mirrors)
- first start needs time to merge to database (take a coffee or beer)
- the TVDB image scraper need to be enabled to get images from Fanart.tv scraper
- check your Renamer settings
- reload TV Show Regex (Settings -> TV Shows -> Files and Sources -> (Tab) Regex)
- reload the "Movie/MovieSet/Show/Season/Episode List Sorting" lists (double click to hide/show specific columns)
- reload the "Audio/Video Codec Mapping" lists (Settings -> Miscellaneous)
Hints for version 184.108.40.206:
- WE HAVE CHANGED THE DEFAULT XBMC SETTINGS !
The Frodo settings now contain only the file names that are directly supported by XBMC. All others can be activated in the group box "Artwork Downloader addon". The banner for the Artwork Downloader have different file name than before. Follow these instructions to make the old banners are recognized: Link
- Check you MPAA and Certifications settings
- Reload the "Media List Sorting" to get a better or custom column sorting in movie list (Settings -> Movies -> General)
Hints for version 220.127.116.11:
- if you used the version 18.104.22.168 (2014-10-17), please delete .\EmberMediaManager\Settings\MyVideos7.emm and let Ember upgrade your older DB again
- don't use "-missask / -missauto / -missskip" in combination with "-all" in command line
- if you have issues with MovieSets, reload all Movies to fix that
- check your movie data scraper ordering (now the first scraper has the highest priority, all following scrapers are used as fallback)
- Czech language is broken/shifted, so don't use it
- load the default "Valid Subtitles Extensions" list in Settings -> File System
- reload all movies to recognize external subtitles
- rescrape all movie "Meta Data" for a proper embedded subtitle information
- enable "Original Title" in global and scraper specific settings
- check "MPAA/Certification" settings in global data scraper settings
- check "Collection ID" and "Add Movie automatically to Collection" settings
- check new cleanup settings for MovieSets
- if you add something to movieset title renamer, you can rescrape all moviesets data/NFO to change the titles and image names
- check the new "Runtime" settings for tv shows in global and scraper specific settings
- sources which are "Excluded from Updating" can be updated if you select the source manually in "Update Library"
- if you have a "Season 999" in your tv show, press F5 on this tv show to change the season name to "* All Seasons"
Ember Media Manager 22.214.171.124 BETA x86 - 2015-03-03 (No x64 version of this release. We have to solve a few problems first.)
Please use this thread for discussions: Link
Subscribes this thread for updates.