Please use new settings and advancedsettings if you used Ember 1.3.x before!
>>>> Ember needs VLC x86 with installed ActiveX-Plugin: Link
Hints for version 22.214.171.124:
- if you used the version 126.96.36.199 (2014-10-17), please delete .\EmberMediaManager\Settings\MyVideos7.emm and let Ember upgrade your older DB again
- don't use "-missask / -missauto / -missskip" in combination with "-all" in command line
- if you have issues with MovieSets, reload all Movies to fix that
- check your movie data scraper ordering (now the first scraper has the highest priority, all following scrapers are used as fallback)
- Czech language is broken/shifted, so don't use it
- load the default "Valid Subtitles Extensions" list in Settings -> File System
- reload all movies to recognize external subtitles
- rescrape all movie "Meta Data" for a proper embedded subtitle information
- enable "Original Title" in global and scraper specific settings
- check "MPAA/Certification" settings in global data scraper settings
- check "Collection ID" and "Add Movie automatically to Collection" settings
- check new cleanup settings for MovieSets
- if you add something to movieset title renamer, you can rescrape all moviesets data/NFO to change the titles and image names
- check the new "Runtime" settings for tv shows in global and scraper specific settings
- sources which are "Excluded from Updating" can be updated if you select the source manually in "Update Library"
- if you have a "Season 999" in your tv show, press F5 on this tv show to change the season name to "* All Seasons"
Known bugs in 188.8.131.52:
- MPAA scraping has bugs (workaround: enable "Use Certification for MPAA")
Ember Media Manager 184.108.40.206 BETA x86 - 2014-10-26 (No x64 for this release. We have to solve a few problems first.)
Please use this thread for discussions: Link
Subscribes this thread for updates.