Please use new settings and advancedsettings if you used Ember 1.3.x before!
>>>> Ember needs VLC x86 with installed ActiveX-Plugin: Link
>>>> Really? YES, REALLY !!!!!
Hints for version 188.8.131.52:
- WE HAVE CHANGED THE DEFAULT XBMC SETTINGS !
The Frodo settings now contain only the file names that are directly supported by XBMC. All others can be activated in the group box "Artwork Downloader addon". The banner for the Artwork Downloader have different file name than before. Follow these instructions to make the old banners are recognized: Link
- Check you MPAA and Certifications settings
- Reload the "Media List Sorting" to get a better or custom column sorting in movie list (Settings -> Movies -> General)
Known bugs in 184.108.40.206:
- GoEar scraper is broken (please disable it)
- MovieSet expert settings "Parent Folder" does not work
- IMDB Image scraper does not work
- Rating is rounded up if no Votes are available
Hints for version 220.127.116.11:
- if you used the version 18.104.22.168 (2014-10-17), please delete .\EmberMediaManager\Settings\MyVideos7.emm and let Ember upgrade your older DB again
- don't use "-missask / -missauto / -missskip" in combination with "-all" in command line
- if you have issues with MovieSets, reload all Movies to fix that
- check your movie data scraper ordering (now the first scraper has the highest priority, all following scrapers are used as fallback)
- Czech language is broken/shifted, so don't use it
- load the default "Valid Subtitles Extensions" list in Settings -> File System
- reload all movies to recognize external subtitles
- rescrape all movie "Meta Data" for a proper embedded subtitle information
- enable "Original Title" in global and scraper specific settings
- check "MPAA/Certification" settings in global data scraper settings
- check "Collection ID" and "Add Movie automatically to Collection" settings
- check new cleanup settings for MovieSets
- if you add something to movieset title renamer, you can rescrape all moviesets data/NFO to change the titles and image names
- check the new "Runtime" settings for tv shows in global and scraper specific settings
- sources which are "Excluded from Updating" can be updated if you select the source manually in "Update Library"
- if you have a "Season 999" in your tv show, press F5 on this tv show to change the season name to "* All Seasons"
Ember Media Manager 22.214.171.124 Version 4 BETA x86 - 2014-12-01 (No x64 for this release. We have to solve a few problems first.)
Please use this thread for discussions: Link
Subscribes this thread for updates.