Kodi Community Forum
Public Release Aeon MQ7 v2.0.6.8 for Krypton - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Public Release Aeon MQ7 v2.0.6.8 for Krypton (/showthread.php?tid=306144)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Public Release Aeon MQ7 v2.0.1 for Krypton - tododo - 2017-02-26

Arggh is something up with the brasil forums repo??

Its really slow and eventuallly it give up downloading - so I cant install this skin t the moment

RE: Public Release Aeon MQ7 v2.0.1 for Krypton - JimDragon - 2017-02-26

Thanks Wanilton .. Wink

I would like to point out another error in live tv

you could lock the sliding of the film .. so it does not overlap with the movie logo

I hope I was clear

sorry for my english

RE: Public Release Aeon MQ7 v2.0.1 for Krypton - abodigital - 2017-02-27

Media Icons pack update 0.0.8 still update failed

RE: Public Release Aeon MQ7 v2.0.1 for Krypton - Powerhouse - 2017-02-28

I have the latest MQ7 v2.0.4.4 (at least that is what it was last night). And noticed that when playing Music, I now have the Music Artists logo. Which is awesome.

However, I no longer have the Artists Labels (Warner Bros. RCA, Atlantic, etc) icons anymore.

Not sure which version either of these changed, though.

I'm using view #4 if that matters.

RE: Public Release Aeon MQ7 v2.0.4.4 for Krypton - abba77 - 2017-02-28

(2017-02-27, 22:03)abodigital Wrote: Media Icons pack update 0.0.8 still update failed

i uninstalled 0.0.8 then installed 0.0.8.1.
worked for me that way.

RE: Public Release Aeon MQ7 v2.0.4.4 for Krypton - abodigital - 2017-02-28

thanks abba77

RE: Public Release Aeon MQ7 v2.0.4.4 for Krypton - Joe Daring - 2017-02-28

Hellò Wanilton,

Thank you and MarcosQi for a wonderful Skin...
Easily the very best skin EVER!

I'm having some of the same issues that have been pointed at by JimDragon already... and another one, very annoying during Music Play

Same as JimDragon's are, precisely:

(2017-02-22, 12:49)JimDragon Wrote: Hi .. I ask for help

music> click "I"> I see this screen

Image[/url]

in musica > YouTube > Error “no youtube id found “

[url=https://postimg.org/image/cqw4l1rxz/]

Plus, when I'm in Music play, in full screen, if I try to select different background modes, looks like only the simple Background and Background + Viewing mode work... Slideshow, Mosaic, SkinHelper Script don't work and show only a black Blackground...

I also confirm the Lyrics Script's Switcher malfunction, as it shows only a black screen after selection... But Lyrics works OK anyway...

Of course, for the problems pointed by JimDragon, I have all additional artworks and, in the same system, the equivalent functions available in the Emiralles' mod are working fine...

Hope you can look into these...

Thank you Thank you
Joe

RE: Public Release Aeon MQ7 v2.0.4.4 for Krypton - Wanilton - 2017-02-28

Hi Joe Daring

About "no youtube id found", it´s script extendedinfo trouble, need someone create proper debug log and inform author script for fix it.

Info for music artist or album work fine here, probably you don´t install 2 music add-ons available in our repo

Exist only one script for lyrics (cu lrc lyrics), option for change was deprecated (don´t make sense exist at this moment), version 2.0.4.6 (available now).

About background modes in music fullscreen window, all working for me. I remove background images based skinhelper option too, skin don´t use it.

RE: Public Release Aeon MQ7 v2.0.4.6 for Krypton - Thugbear - 2017-03-02

(2017-02-28, 14:33)Wanilton Wrote: Hi Joe Daring

About "no youtube id found", it´s script extendedinfo trouble, need someone create proper debug log and inform author script for fix it.

Info for music artist or album work fine here, probably you don´t install 2 music add-ons available in our repo

Exist only one script for lyrics (cu lrc lyrics), option for change was deprecated (don´t make sense exist at this moment), version 2.0.4.6 (available now).

About background modes in music fullscreen window, all working for me. I remove background images based skinhelper option too, skin don´t use it.

Hi Wanilton,

I'm also having the same problem with the artwork that Joe is having.

I have all 3 scripts installed from the Brasil repo under music, and the 2.0.4.6 skin on the Kodi 171 RC nightly. The covers of the discs when I go to artist info are empty, and when scrolling through them the main artist foto goes empty too.

All is updated.

Further I'm very happy with the skin as it is still one of the most functional and prettiest!

RE: Public Release Aeon MQ7 v2.0.4.6 for Krypton - halidri - 2017-03-02

Hi, when i scroll in the movie section, it hangs many times. I use the posterlite view and when i press the right button, hangs it every 20-30 movies. With jarvis was this issue not and with Angelinas MQ6 Mod for Krypton i have also no problems.

System: Odroid C2 with Libreelec Kodi 17.1 from Raybuntu.

RE: Public Release Aeon MQ7 v2.0.4.6 for Krypton - Joe Daring - 2017-03-02

Hellò again...
Thanks Wanilton for suggestions, and thanks ThugBear for confirming I'm not alone with that bug shown in first picture...
I also have installed all the addons available in your Repo and I double-checked the Music add-ons... they are all installed...
BTW, what artworks am I supposed to see there? I mean, I know they are the album's cover picture, but what the name of the file should be and where does it come from?

For the other problems, slideshow in background now works fine, thanks, while I'm still investigating where do the Youtube Error comes from... I have the API, PWD and Secret correctly set in Youtube add-on...

Don't know where to look for the specific log to check... :-(

Thank you!

(2017-03-02, 17:13)Thugbear Wrote:
(2017-02-28, 14:33)Wanilton Wrote: Hi Joe Daring

Hi Wanilton,

I'm also having the same problem with the artwork that Joe is having.

I have all 3 scripts installed from the Brasil repo under music, and the 2.0.4.6 skin on the Kodi 171 RC nightly. The covers of the discs when I go to artist info are empty, and when scrolling through them the main artist foto goes empty too.

All is updated.

Further I'm very happy with the skin as it is still one of the most functional and prettiest!

RE: Public Release Aeon MQ7 v2.0.4.6 for Krypton - leejk - 2017-03-03

Hello,

I noticed that when using the cinemavision addon, culyrics notifications are not suppressed. According to the recommended skin mods for this addon, there is no DialogKaiToast.xml for this skin. Anyone know how to fix?

Thx

RE: Public Release Aeon MQ7 v2.0.4.7 for Krypton - Wanilton - 2017-03-03

@leejk, don´t exist more DialogKaiToats.xml because was deprecated by team Kodi

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=250862&pid=2223887#pid2223887

RE: Public Release Aeon MQ7 v2.0.4.7 for Krypton - atlind01 - 2017-03-03

manfeed just released v2 of the videolyrics, any chances of incorporating that here?

"One of the main features is Videolyrics v2, improved and now with more effects (script cu lrc lyrics is required [big thanks to ronie for his help])…"
308624 (thread)

RE: Public Release Aeon MQ7 v2.0.4.7 for Krypton - halidri - 2017-03-03

@Wanilton

What can i do to solve this problem?

(2017-03-02, 18:16)halidri Wrote: Hi, when i scroll in the movie section, it hangs/freeze many times. I use the posterlite view and when i press the right button, hangs/freeze it every 20-30 movies. With jarvis was this issue not and with Angelinas MQ6 Mod for Krypton i have also no problems.

System: Odroid C2 with Libreelec Kodi 17.1 from Raybuntu.