Music Fanart Not Showing On Fullscreen
Evening all. Firstly, the recent updates to XBMC on the ATV2 are a massive improvement, but I am seeing a few oddities that searching the forum haven't been able to answer.... in this thread, music:

The setup: iOS build 4.3_8F305, Seas0nPass JB, latest XBMC (23rd June) installed from NitoTV.

1. One of the nicest features of XBMC of old (Feb'ish build I think) was that while playing songs, I could leave it on Party Mode and I'd get nice full screen fanart of the artists. Now, with the 23rd build I just get black screen, all the time. I can see fanart when browsing the library, but it's missing when playing fullscreen. Is there a fix for this?

2. The Play/Pause button on the remote seems to restart the music track, rather than actually pausing it! That's really frustrating, LOL!

3. Finally, the music info scrapers seem to be a bit flaky. I've tried AllMusic and LastFM, but when they can't find info on bands such as The Bestie Boys, it makes me wonder if there's a bit of tuning needed on them.

Thanks for your help lovin' XBMC! Mark
Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Fanart made the music side of XBMC really slick, I'd love to get it back. Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Fanart Not Showing On Fullscreen0