T! Svn + pvr
Hi,
I decided to open a new thead, maybe we can use it to all of our PVR related bugs+requests.
ok, so I will startSmile

The T! skin is the only one who supports pausing during livetv and this is a big important feature.
But the look of livetv screen needs improvement. There are no channel icons there. For example, I attach the confluence skin screen shot that shows my 5 channels + their icon in a pretty nice manner (IMHO).
Thank you very much.
I have channel icons available in the T! pvr skin. I have set them in tvheadend, and the skin is using them.
thanks,. thats good to know.
I'm using the new mythtv addon (relying on libcmyth) - and I can't see them.
I also think t! LiveTV screen could use some tweaks, I love the Confluence one. You can see what programme is running on every channel with it's progress, see every channels icon and have programme info for selected channel displayed, all at the same time.

I think very good candidate for transparency new LiveTV screen could be current EPG now view with progress info added to every channel and removing let's say 4 last lines and display selected channel's programme info in that area instead Smile
i rarely use pvr and don't really keep up with their development.
so yeah, T! may be lagging a bit.

will add it to my list of things to look into.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
thank you very much for that.
Is there anything I can do to help?
orduek Wrote:thank you very much for that.
Is there anything I can do to help?

if you know how to skin,
patches (against T! svn) would be welcome :-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Rapier, refocus, aeon... Just a few others that enable the pause live tv option. You should use rapier, it's so much better!
I didn't find the live TV option in Rapier.
Ronie - unfortunately I don't know how to skin.
Maybe I should learn...
Rapier pvr function is currently an add-on by lambda. Check the rapier forum, it's there.
orduek Wrote:I didn't find the live TV option in Rapier.

orduek, in case you downloaded my pvr mod,
I updated the whole thing today

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=111210

pvr fork based in scarfa's latest branch.
pvr will be soon be added in scarfa's master branch.
thank you.
I still really like T!
So, Ronie - whenever it is possible I would be happy to use your great skin in my xbmc PVR experiments Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
T! Svn + pvr0