Music Videos to Music Video Add-Ons - How To?
How can I add several different Music Video add-ons like MUZU.TV and VEVO to the Music Videos menu item on the main menu?
Skin Settings -> Customizers -> Main menu item customizers. Select the menu entry ou want to edit(or sub menu item) and then select Video Addons.
I'm trying to add multiple video add-ons though.
Can't believe this is not trivial and easy to do. I see where you can mark each video add-on as a favourite, then if favorite is enabled on main menu the 4 video add-ons I chose show up. So the question now is how can I create another menu item that acts just like favorites.
Slightly confused. You can add any Video Addon, Program, script, favourite, playlist, etc to the main menu or any main menu sub entries with just how I described. It isn't unlimited mind you. I think you can have max 20 main menu items...but still, tons.

So what's the problem?
Perhaps I don't know what they keyboard key is to select multiple items?
Here's where someone else talks about what I'm trying to do.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=112706
Oh, that I can't really help you with. jhsrennie does say you could make a script to do this, but it isn't the easiest thing for the uninformed. Short of that, you'd have to add each item into submenu slots rather than making a second "favourite-like" screen or perhaps change the menu item to link to an "area shortcut" that displays all video-addons.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Videos to Music Video Add-Ons - How To?0