Subtitles are not activated......
Hello,

I use Kodi 14.2 an have an issue with subtitles.

When I activate subtitles while watching a movie, they are not showing up, till I stop the movie and start it again.
The Pop-Up is showing up correctly with "Subtitles Activated".....but no subs.

Deactivation works fine without stopping the movie.

Has anyone the same issue?
I can't say I've had issues, are these embedded subs, or external files? Externals work strait off, but embedded can be handled differently by the real time decoder and might have to be started with the video. If the internal sub is not any good or the wrong colour, I grab an external .srt file and go with that. (sometimes I have to modify the internal sub if possible so that it doesn't show).
Its an internal sub.

I've figured out that it does not allways happen, sometimes the subs show up instantly, sometimes i have to stop and restart the video....
The subs are rendered on the queue time they were set, if subs were not active prior to time queue set they will render the next available subtitles at the next queue time.
AFAIK does not apply to vob subs.

I.e: if subs were triggered at: 00:00:02,500 1 will not render, but 2 will.
00:00:00,000 --> 00:00:03,100 <---- queue time set ----->
<i>sample text 1</i>

00:00:07,100 --> 00:00:08,900 <---- queue time set ----->
<i> sample text.</i>
(2015-05-19, 12:41)k4sh1n Wrote: The subs are rendered on the queue time they were set, if subs were not active prior to time queue set they will render the next available subtitles at the next queue time.
AFAIK does not apply to vob subs.

I.e: if subs were triggered at: 00:00:02,500 1 will not render, but 2 will.
00:00:00,000 --> 00:00:03,100 <---- queue time set ----->
<i>sample text 1</i>

00:00:07,100 --> 00:00:08,900 <---- queue time set ----->
<i> sample text.</i>

If I understand you correct, when activating subs the actual sub is not shown, but the next available?
This is not working for me, when the problem occurs, I can watch 5min of the movie with much talking, without any sub beeing shown....
Is this with all content or sporadic?
Possibly its the file or the install has gone funny....
Care to post sample of file to test or debug log

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitles are not activated......0