Freezing on closing
For some reason Kodi sometimes freezes on exiting when using the shut down menu and close kodi. Nothing happens ans it just stays there but when I click with the mouse on kodi it says kodi has become unresponsive (i think that was it) and the only option is to close it.

It happened on the previous version I had installed as well. Running Windows 10, and I believe Kodi 15.2 RC2 (I think)
Usually this is because of some add-on has made call to the internet, the path is no longer valid, and a part of Kodi is waiting for a response. Keep in mind a real shutdown does take a bit of time as normal services are curtailed. Using notepad on a debug log will point out the offender pretty quickly.
Occasionally, KODI will freeze in Windows 10 because of an Internet call to a file No longer there. Give the three finger salute , call up task manager and all will be well. Just close KodI! However, it takes me about thirty seconds to close KODI (unless I am running KODI in a 32 bit Window) When Running a window, I close the window and KODI Closes immediately!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Freezing on closing0