Outputing Kodi to monitor #2 while running desktop on monitor #1
Is this even possible? It worked fine on windows 7 without changing any settings. But on windows10 all I am able to do is clone both monitors. I tried using the extend monitor function but that does not work either. Am I an idiot or is this not possible in windows 10?
Im like this with win10 with no problem. What gfx card you have?
There's no substitute for experience
Intel HD on a NUC.
Try this...

Right click anywhere on your screen and select "Graphic Properties". When the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel comes up click the "Display" tab.

Right under Intel HD Graphics Control Panel is a "Display" with a dropdown arrow. Don't confuse it with the "Select Display". Click the dropdown and select "Multiple Displays". Then select your primary #1 and #2 monitor. Click apply and that should work.
There's no substitute for experience
(2016-01-17, 23:19)bluechris Wrote: Try this...

Right click anywhere on your screen and select "Graphic Properties". When the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel comes up click the "Display" tab.

Right under Intel HD Graphics Control Panel is a "Display" with a dropdown arrow. Don't confuse it with the "Select Display". Click the dropdown and select "Multiple Displays". Then select your primary #1 and #2 monitor. Click apply and that should work.

Thanks, do I use the extend desktop function while doing that I assume? I had been messing around with this for days and never could get it the way I want it. I'll give this a try.
Thanks again for the help @bluechris that solved the problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Outputing Kodi to monitor #2 while running desktop on monitor #10