Asus Gamepad quits Kodi as soon as I hit a button
Hello Everyone,

I just discovered Kodi and having a lot of fun with it so far. I have one weird glitch that is bugging me and I haven't been able to find a fix for it. I can use Kodi just fine with my Nexus Player remote and with my Kore remote running on my Nexus 6p. However, as soon as I hit any button on my Asus Gamepad, I get booted back out to the main Android TV screen.

Any thoughts on what the problem is? The only things I've loaded on Kodi so far is SNES and Genesis Roms.

Thanks for your help!
Can you gather, upload and oust links to a debug log (wiki) of it happening please?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thanks Darren,

Here's my debug log: http://xbmclogs.com/pfgbigise

Bare with me if I didn't do that correctly, first time...

FYI - in order to reproduce, I restarted Kodi, then the first thing I tried to do was move the left joystick on the gamepad controller. It booted me back to nexus player homescreen right away. I went back into Kodi and navigated around with the nexus player remote, i went into Rom Collection Browser and then tried to use the gamepad again and it went back to the nexus player homescreen.

Every time I get sent back to the nexus player homescreen, it doesn't appear that Kodi crashed, just as if every button on the gamepad is hitting the home button. When I go back into Kodi it takes me back to the screen I was previously on.

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Asus Gamepad quits Kodi as soon as I hit a button0