Movie Widgets Open to Video Info
When I select a Movie from the "Recently Added Movies" on the homescreen widget it automatically starts to play the movie. Is there a way for this to show me the video info for the movie instead?
As of Kodi version 16 (Jarvis) this is possible by pressing the <info> key on widgets
I tried it, however the info screen it brings up is a little different than the normal one I receive in the video lists. In the video lists I get the "Play" button and then the "Trailer" button. The trailer button plays my locally downloaded trailer. However, when I press info on the widget I get the PLay button and a "Youtube Trailer" option which streams a trailer from youtube. Any information on this? Any way I can get the normal "Trailer" button.
Issue confirmed, the local trailer button is indeed missing.
This will be fixed in upcoming new version of the skin.
Thanks looking forward to it.

Not sure if this may be related but I also have a Smart playlist of recently added TV Shows (not episodes) that I use for a panel widget. When I press the info button it brings up the info dialog but when I select the "Extended Info" button I get "Could Not Find Item at MovieDb". It works properly when I select the info on the normal video lists.
(2016-04-25, 21:57)nvsquared Wrote: Not sure if this may be related but I also have a Smart playlist of recently added TV Shows (not episodes) that I use for a panel widget. When I press the info button it brings up the info dialog but when I select the "Extended Info" button I get "Could Not Find Item at MovieDb". It works properly when I select the info on the normal video lists.

Issue also confirmed and just fixed. Available in next (beta) update
Thanks appreciate it.
Does this feature work with the extended info addon?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Widgets Open to Video Info0