Recently added widget watched hidden
Just started using Titan and I love it.

One thing I couldn't figure out is how to display the watched movies in the recently added widget. It is showing only unwatched content and I don't see a setting for that.

There is a setting about hiding watched, but it says it is not for the widget.

I would appreciate the help

Thanks
Take a look at the settings for the skinhelper service, there is the toggle you are looking for
(2016-06-13, 22:24)marcelveldt Wrote: Take a look at the settings for the skinhelper service, there is the toggle you are looking for
I looked through the skinhelper service addon's settings but did not see such an option (version 1.0.90). The skin widgets and the library data provider addons have such options in their settings and they are set to display watched media.
I don't use Titan. But could you do a smart playlist and use it as your widget ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
(2016-06-14, 03:28)aptalca Wrote: I looked through the skinhelper service addon's settings but did not see such an option (version 1.0.90). The skin widgets and the library data provider addons have such options in their settings and they are set to display watched media.

It should be... Addon settings for skin helper service --> Widgets --> Hide watched items in video widgets.

But maybe this did not make it yet to stable. In that case you could manual update it to the latest version:

http://www.mb3admin.com/downloads/addons...1.0.96.zip

Just install by zip and try again.
(2016-06-15, 00:14)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-06-14, 03:28)aptalca Wrote: I looked through the skinhelper service addon's settings but did not see such an option (version 1.0.90). The skin widgets and the library data provider addons have such options in their settings and they are set to display watched media.

It should be... Addon settings for skin helper service --> Widgets --> Hide watched items in video widgets.

But maybe this did not make it yet to stable. In that case you could manual update it to the latest version:

http://www.mb3admin.com/downloads/addons...1.0.96.zip

Just install by zip and try again.
Thanks marcel. The repo version certainly did not have that option but the one you linked to has it.

I installed the new version and turned the setting off for hiding watched in widgets. However the watched movies are still not displayed in the recently added movies widget. I restarted the machine a couple of times as well, but no change.

I'm using it on libreelec 7.0.1 (kodi 16)

Thanks
Did you re-add the recently added movies widget to your setup ?
The old widget was based on a smart playlist (and so hardcoded to hide watched items) and the new one is based on skinhelper und thus configurable but any existing setups won't be modified.

Skin Settings --> Configure Menu shortcuts --> select your movies shortcuts --> Widgets --> Select the recently added movies widget in the list at "default widgets"
(2016-06-18, 16:38)marcelveldt Wrote: Did you re-add the recently added movies widget to your setup ?
The old widget was based on a smart playlist (and so hardcoded to hide watched items) and the new one is based on skinhelper und thus configurable but any existing setups won't be modified.

Skin Settings --> Configure Menu shortcuts --> select your movies shortcuts --> Widgets --> Select the recently added movies widget in the list at "default widgets"
Great, readding the widget worked. Thanks so much
I m starting also now with this nice skin...

but one issue I figured out and ask here:

The recently added movies widget solution works for me for the default movie shortut.

In Emby I have more libaries and add these also as shortcut. For example I have ACTION, FAMILY.... libaries.
Further I select for these shortcuts the recently added movies widget -- But in this case it s not working.
No display watched movies in the widget.

Any solution for this issue?

Thanks for your help
Hmm, I'll add the option in the Emby addon too if you want.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently added widget watched hidden0