Win 15.2->16.1 library question
I upgraded from 15.2 to 16.1 just now, and the first thing I noticed is my TV library now only shows shows that have episodes in them. So that leads me to ask, is it just hiding those that have no episodes? Or is it hiding shows that are all watched, so no new episodes?

I ask because sometimes my wife will watch shows, not delete them, so I can watch them later.
Are you aware of the hide watched function?
(2016-07-02, 06:03)PatK Wrote: Are you aware of the hide watched function?

I am, that is not checked.
If you have a show called 'Starwars' and 6 episodes.... and scrape, no issues... delete the episodes one by one and I guess the 'Starwars' show poster remains as a legacy. But throw it into a new build and re-scrape, unless there's videos in the folder, the posters will not show. You'll have to have at least one show in each folder for Kodi to see them properly. Or am I not seeing the issue?
(2016-07-03, 00:09)PatK Wrote: If you have a show called 'Starwars' and 6 episodes.... and scrape, no issues... delete the episodes one by one and I guess the 'Starwars' show poster remains as a legacy. But throw it into a new build and re-scrape, unless there's videos in the folder, the posters will not show. You'll have to have at least one show in each folder for Kodi to see them properly. Or am I not seeing the issue?

Yeah that has always been the case.

But for example, watch all of firefly, do not delete, and I am wondering if they will still show up? It looks like my view has defaulted to only show folders that only have episodes in them. I was able to confirm this weekend that they are showing them even if they are watched, it just has a check mark next to it.

I was concerned because before it would show all of my folders, whether or not they had episodes available. So we're good, thanks all.
I guess that's what the watched flag is all about, I'm quite the packrat never delete anything. Suggestion: check out Add-on:LazyTV (wiki) If think it will give you a new perspective that is acceptable, to all especially if you rig it from the home page.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
15.2->16.1 library question0