Windows OK, LibreElec different
Using Titan Krypton Beta on my windows 10 pc Titan looks and runs wonderfully, but on nuc with LibreElec there are some different options and my home music menu opens differently. On windows 10 it opens straight into my ablums with a low list view, album cover,fanart and artist/ablum information. This is what I want, but on my nuc the menu opens with the music file list i.e genre, artist, albums etc.
I have compared the settings on both devices and all looks the same, can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong or is this how Kodi performs on different OS's.
Thank you
(2016-10-17, 04:24)benrita Wrote: Using Titan Krypton Beta on my windows 10 pc Titan looks and runs wonderfully, but on nuc with LibreElec there are some different options and my home music menu opens differently. On windows 10 it opens straight into my ablums with a low list view, album cover,fanart and artist/ablum information. This is what I want, but on my nuc the menu opens with the music file list i.e genre, artist, albums etc.
I have compared the settings on both devices and all looks the same, can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong or is this how Kodi performs on different OS's.
Thank you

Found problem, I had a slightly different action for music in the OS's.
OK, great to hear that it's fixed now

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows OK, LibreElec different0