Kodi personalize folder
Tongue 
I, first time excuse for my english Confused
I have a question.
I have a tvbox android 6.0 with Kodi.
I have many anime cartoon, I did connect (with my NAS) but the covers are not loading. (AniDB, Best anime, Anime news network scraper)...
can I configure a video folder (with anime cartoons) in manual mode?
I want create personal image for any folder.
Please, if it were possible, you can explain in detail all pass (in simple english)?

Thank you Nod
I'm not 100% sure what you mean, but perhaps Folder Thumbnails might be what you're after?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
The file sits in the same folder as the folder you're trying to add the image to on your media source, so what OS on the box is irrelevant. You just need to add the jpg file to the NAS or wherever your media is stored. You can do that using a computer, a tablet or something like that (in the same way you put the media on the NAS in the first place). It's all done entirely outside Kodi.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Ok, thank's, I try again Rolleyes
Another question, the jpg, size?
I don't think there's a limitation. I've only used this feature a few times, and mine are 570x570 pixel square images and they look fine to me.

Have a play and see what works for you and the skin you're using.

Kodi Blog Posts
The Skin is Aeon Nox

maybe I'm wrong the settings in system?

(excuse for my english)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi personalize folder0