Smart Playlist - Find duplicate files
(2017-05-05, 01:50)madmax2 Wrote: Did you install MySQL so that you can have movie/tv shows progress sync with any kodi devices?
Or what was the reasons for doing this?
Lifted directly from the wiki (wiki) 'cause it's 100% true
  • Share watched and unwatched status for your media on all devices
  • Stop watching a movie or TV show in one room then finish watching it in another room automatically
  • Only one library to maintain for all devices
I tried other solutions like Dropbox and copying the .db file between machines, but it was nothing but trouble

(2017-05-05, 01:50)madmax2 Wrote: I have tried TrackTV to sync the progress, but it is not working 100% good,
basically the feature is flaky..and telling me I haven't finished a movie when I did etc..
I use Trakt also, but mainly for when I drop my database and rebuild it.
The wife would go crazy after each rebuild... "Have we seen this? What about this one?"... not sustainable Smile

(2017-05-05, 01:50)madmax2 Wrote: Do you have a link for the laptop + NAS you bought?
I am also interested in getting a laptop..
Laptop is a DELL Studio 1735 that I bought back in 2008 as my primary laptop.
It's still working well(!) and I'm too cheap to buy a proper server to replace it Big Grin Big Grin
Current laptop is from pc.co.uk, 3-4 years old now.
NAS is a Synology DS411, bought about 5 years ago.

(2017-05-05, 01:50)madmax2 Wrote: Have many hdd + size do you have in your NAS?
Do you use an RAID on the NAS or have any backup method for your media?
Planning to do something similiar so I can put all my media on one device.
4 x WD 6TB NAS Red 3.5" in a Synology Hybrid Raid array which stores my media, documents, family photos, home videos, etc.
Backup every night to the external USB drives I used to use before the NAS.
Yes, it may be overkill - but I have no other purpose for the drives.
4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v10 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.19 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
(2017-05-03, 15:26)madmax2 Wrote: Hi,

Is it possible to find all duplicate movies using Smart Playlist?

Or is there a good way to find all duplicate movies that we have?

There is a good way to find duplicate files. Try to use Duplicate Files Deleter It will do a thorough search of your hard disk and find out the two or more duplicate files of the same file which may be stored at different locations. It will give you a comprehensive list of all those files and you can decide for yourself what you want to do with them. It's easy to use. Hope it will help you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Smart Playlist - Find duplicate files0