v17 [HELP] Can't use controller or bluetooth keyboard
Hi.
I just installed latest stable Kodi.
It boots up correct. The problem is I can't press next.
Tried with my bluetooth keyboard connecting via USB-cable. I guess my low budget keyboard only works via Bluetooth.

I have a retro SNES-controller, Kodi ask if I want to configurate the controller but not a single button works.
I also have a wired Xbox360-controller but Kodi doesn't seem to recognize that at all.
(I got a steam controller, haven't test that yet).

So.
What are my options here?
My google fu is bad, tried searching for hours but in every guide and youtube video it always just works.

When I put my SD Card in my card-reader Windows 10 finds two new media, the second it wants to format.
The first one is named LIBREELEC. On the LIBREELEC disc, can I manually put my WIFI SSID and password somewhere so I can use the android app Kore?
The Pi has CEC (wiki) built-in, so (presuming your TV supports it and it's connected to the Pi via HDMI) you should be able to use its remote to navigate to the LibreElec settings add-on where you can set up wifi and enable Bluetooth.

Give that a go and see if it gets you going.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HELP] Can't use controller or bluetooth keyboard0