Leia Beta 2 won't launch!
Same for me for my Shield on Beta 5. 17.6 no problem, but ANY of the betas has the splash screen then blank screen...BUT I can hear the Kodi sound when I hit the back button...?!?
Any fixes on this bug in v18 nightlies? In beta 5 I'm having the same crash-on-launch bug (Crash is gone if I clear cache, but it'll be back after awhile).
I have same problem on T95z plus, from v18 alpha to beta5, they all crash after first run.
Are you also on a 720 tv. Seems like a few of us have 720p plasmas
(2018-11-13, 05:04)wasabi2go Wrote: Are you also on a 720 tv. Seems like a few of us have 720p plasmas
 I'm on 4k tv
For the record, I'm using a MBOX Android device and Leia beta 5 crashes for me too.  v17 was fine.  I found that if I open the Google Play Store and launch Kodi from in there, it runs fine.  But if I try to launch it via app shortcut it doesn't.  The error is something like "Kodi is not responding".  My options are to Wait or Close.  I'll see if I can enable logs and see what's inside.  I was hoping I'd find a fix here on the forum!

Love Kodi, but accidentally upgraded to Leia when the Android box auto-updated...
(2018-11-13, 04:52)megaslx Wrote: I have same problem on T95z plus, from v18 alpha to beta5, they all crash after first run.
 I have the same problem on the same device if i launch kodi beta5 from device main menu, but if i launch kodi using remote control 'kodi' button it works perfectly, really very strange.
This is clearly a bug in Kodi since it was work win Alphas and early Betas... If you launch Kodi from a non standard launcher it works... But from the native FireTV launcher it crashes.

Maybe the devs are only testing the betas on Shield or emulated.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
This bug has been resolved on my T95z plus (Android 7.1.1) with Kodi v18 Leia RC1, well done, guys  Wink
(2018-11-23, 08:53)Mochilote Wrote: This bug has been resolved on my T95z plus (Android 7.1.1) with Kodi v18 Leia RC1, well done, guys  Wink
 yes,rc1 works on my t95z plus too
can you change resolution? I can't change resolution to 4k
(2018-11-26, 12:44)megaslx Wrote:
(2018-11-23, 08:53)Mochilote Wrote: This bug has been resolved on my T95z plus (Android 7.1.1) with Kodi v18 Leia RC1, well done, guys  Wink
 yes,rc1 works on my t95z plus too
can you change resolution? I can't change resolution to 4k 
I'm sorry, my television is not 4k.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Leia Beta 2 won't launch!0